Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

31 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It's from a week ago going by that, the time stamp at the end is 20/08/2023.

Good spot you were right

Explains the besiktas rumours through the week....

Seems a bit harsh if we sell him off the back of that and not because we deem him surplus to requirements. It’s hardly Joey Barton wailing on a teenager over and over again. It genuinely looks like he is trying to diffuse it and help his mate and brother and gets cheap shotted a few times. 

Don’t know the full story, of course. But not his fault if he was targeted. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Seems a bit harsh if we sell him off the back of that and not because we deem him surplus to requirements. It’s hardly Joey Barton wailing on a teenager over and over again. It genuinely looks like he is trying to diffuse it and help his mate and brother and gets cheap shotted a few times. 

Don’t know the full story, of course. But not his fault if he was targeted. 

I was thinking more him wanting to get away tbh.

Just now, pubteam said:

Don't think he did a lot wrong going off the video, just defending himself and others he is with. Who goes around saying they are going to shoot people, it's Newcastle not ghetto. 

He loses the self defence claim when he swings that last dig and probably before that when he's steaming in hands up

Joe Public would be done for affray let's see what happens here

Probably got Ben Stokes barrister on the case already

Can’t criticise the guy for sticking up for his brother if he was innocently attacked. If anything I’m pleased he did.

however, given the money the players and the club have. The club really should insist they take low key security with them if they are going out late into the night to clubs. Im not saying this includes going for a meal or the supermarket. But blanket rule, out after 9pm in the city centre and you have minder.

A couple of big low key guys watching for such things, then grabbing lasscelles and his brother and getting them out of there straight away would be ideal. 

problem is, it only takes one person to take offence, jealousy or even just be off their tits to cause a problem. And that’s even from our own fans. 

5 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Can’t criticise the guy for sticking up for his brother if he was innocently attacked. If anything I’m pleased he did.

however, given the money the players and the club have. The club really should insist they take low key security with them if they are going out late into the night to clubs. Im not saying this includes going for a meal or the supermarket. But blanket rule, out after 9pm in the city centre and you have minder.

A couple of big low key guys watching for such things, then grabbing lasscelles and his brother and getting them out of there straight away would be ideal. 

problem is, it only takes one person to take offence, jealousy or even just be off their tits to cause a problem. And that’s even from our own fans. 

This is a great point, also be worthwhile them having some drivers to get them home without incident.

13 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Played Man City away at 8pm, game finishes at 10pm, what time would the players have gotten back to town from Manchester? Then go out? Odd.

Glad he's alreet, like. 

Indeed. Seems completely implausible unless he got a helicopter back.

Chinawhite is that nightclub in the Assembly Rooms, a few of the first team squad have went there over the last 12 months. Coursemate from my master's this year saw Isak and Murphy in there after we beat Southampton in April. 

Wonder if they'll be asked to not gan after that now.

16 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Never even heard of this Chinawhite gaff, making me feel old. :lol: 

I only heard about it from that coursemate of mine who said Isak and Murphy were in there back in April. No idea how long it's been there for. Guestlist only it seems.

44 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I only heard about it from that coursemate of mine who said Isak and Murphy were in there back in April. No idea how long it's been there for. Guestlist only it seems.

December 2019 if I recall correctly, I know one of the managers from school