Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Well that interview has certainly put the cat among the pigeons. I’ve been trying to find ways to give him the benefit of the doubt but it certainly looks like he’s been bought off and taken the Bishop’s shilling.

Having read the entirety of his interview and quotes I’m disappointed in him. But I’m not as mad as many of you as I’m just flat out annoyed with him. And also just had a medical procedure done and hopped up on paid meds so can’t be too arsed about anything. Ho hum, Ashley out.

Having read the entirety of his interview and quotes I’m disappointed in him. But I’m not as mad as many of you as I’m just flat out annoyed with him. And also just had a medical procedure done and hopped up on paid meds so can’t be too arsed about anything. Ho hum, Ashley out.

No pharmaceutical assistance (sadly) this end, but feel similar. Whilst the ‘nice guy’ thing was a surprise I didn’t expect anything different from the need for unity stuff. It’s the kind of thing he usually comes out with.

You're all deluded if he thinks he will support the "soopa" fans rather than earning more a week and telling the press that Mike isn't so bad. A footballer's career is very short. If you all got offered an extra 20k a year, I'm sure you'd speak so highly of your shitty bosses too.

What's also pissed me off is that the guy has had a bang average season and is definitely not the leader / player he was last year. If he thinks he knows this club and this city half - a fraction - of what is reality then he will know the extent of the absolute hate that we all feel for Ashley. He should have been far, far better than this. As has been said, he's not a wet behind the ears 19 year old anymore. Heading to Everton in the summer? Nothing, but nothing surprises me anymore. Sad life, isn't it?

I genuinely think he needs to be booed next match for those comments. No way he can get a free pass.

Same, definitely.

And display his flag upside down.

If this was Serie A him and Ashley wouldn’t be able to walk from their car into the ground without armed guards :lol:

I genuinely think he needs to be booed next match for those comments. No way he can get a free pass.

Same, definitely.

And display his flag upside down.

If this was Serie A him and Ashley wouldn’t be able to walk from their car into the ground without armed guards :lol:

:thup:

Inter fans wanted Icardis head on a stick not long ago.

We are too soft.

He'll get a standing ovation before kick off tomorrow before everyone takes their seats and sit there in silence. Let's see if I'm wrong.

But you love our fans and are the best fan about iirc.

Ashley runs this club like the Corrupt Saudi family run there country.

So we should all invade the pitch, remove our shoes and beat Lascelles to death with them?

What’s appropriate punishment for saying the wrong thing for a young lad these days??

Fucks sake. This is so trivial compared to some of the things Ashley has done, yet he'll sit in the stand again today without as much as a peep being said to him directly.

The supporters are beginning to look like shrieking social justice warriors, it’s embarrassing.

To be honest, all Jamal had to do was keep his mouth shut on the subject. They're either with us or need to keep quiet until it's done, anything positive said about Ashley makes him look like a sympathiser or an idiot ignorant to the actual problem at the club.

To be honest, all Jamal had to do was keep his mouth shut on the subject. They're either with us or need to keep quiet until it's done, anything positive said about Ashley makes him look like a sympathiser or an idiot ignorant to the actual problem at the club.

Like big fucking babies. He called Ashley a 'GOOD GUY' after getting a whacking pay rise and extension that guaratee's security for him and likely his kids for as long as they are alive.