Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon

Can’t wait to see his giant flag waving away at the next home game again by the loyalist football supporters the world has ever seen.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was told by a good source a few month ago that he suddenly became pally with Ashley and it seems true by his recent soundbytes

Promised the club wouldn’t stand in his way if a decent offer come in for him in January and they would do all they can to facilitate a move. In the meantime say some nice things about the owner and talk about how protests are hurting the team.

We will bump your contract up a bit as well, even though it wasn’t too long ago you signed a new deal. Gives the fans a false sense of belief we’re committed to keeping our best players and everything is honkey dorey.

From a football perspective, to be fair to him, I wouldnt object to him leaving because he’s got enough about him to try his luck elsewhere to give him a chance at least to better his career.

I think if Rafa were to get whatever he sells for, he would take it as well. I rate him and although he’s limited on the ball, I think he can become an exceptional defender, but in Rafa we have someone who can turn anyone half decent into something much more back there. Our problems lie further up the pitch.

Regardless he’s a sellout and I now wouldn’t be sad to see him leave, he can go and fuck himself.

I get the anger towards him, which is slightly over the top mind. But I get it, for the comments and how he has seemingly changed his refreshing and honest outlook on things, BUT its nothing Rafa hasn't said himself.

Rafa has came out and said we all need to stick together and that he didn't want to see boycotts because we needed everyone in good spirits and backing the team etc....pulling in same direction.

So maybe his words are relayed from Rafa rather than Fat Mike.

(I agree with the boycotts and planned action btw)

Edit: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-gives-view-talk-15338615

isn't this just the same?

I get the anger towards him, which is slightly over the top mind. But I get it, for the comments and how he has seemingly changed his refreshing and honest outlook on things, BUT its nothing Rafa hasn't said himself.

Rafa has came out and said we all need to stick together and that he didn't want to see boycotts because we needed everyone in good spirits and backing the team etc....pulling in same direction.

Edit: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-gives-view-talk-15338615

The message about unity in the stadium helping the team may be the same, but Benitez has repeatedly acknowledged that our fans know what's going on behind the scenes; particularly when it comes to improving the squad and his contract situation. All those comments about how we're 'clever' and that we know what is holding the club back. That's the difference.

The message about unity in the stadium helping the team may be the same, but Benitez has repeatedly acknowledged that our fans know what's going on behind the scenes; particularly when it comes to improving the squad and his contract situation. All those comments about how we're 'clever' and that we know what is holding the club back. That's the difference.

:thup:

There appears to be a lot of ‘appears to be implying’ fuelling the anger at Lascelles. Personally, I’m not arsed. From the little I know I think he’s his own man, strong willed, principled and not easily influenced. He might not have chosen his words as well as Benetiz, but so what? Neither of them will want to see fans disrupting the team’s performance. If you find that somehow disloyal or inappropriate you need to take your head for a shite. Or, less anatomically challenging, but equally poetic, just take a wander out of tinterweb world for a bit.

He’s still wrong however principled he may be bring. There are also physical protests going on in both London and Derbyshire today which aren’t much to do with bored internet neckbeards as you seem to infer. Like someone said Rafa seems to express the nuance of it better. Maybe it’s beyond him to understand it so we can’t judge harshly but it comes accross as ignorant.

Guest reefatoon

Not easy influenced? He signed a new contract and then on the same day started singing Ashley’s praises and laying the teams shit position on the doorstep of the fans. It all sounded like a Bishop script. Maybe it’s other people who go wave flags of him, let him say what he wants about the supporters that need to take their heads for a shit and wake up. I miss the days when all you typed was baffling crazy shit actually. What happened to that nutbar?

Not easy influenced? He signed a new contract and then on the same day started singing Ashley’s praises and laying the teams shit position on the doorstep of the fans. It all sounded like a Bishop script. Maybe it’s other people who go wave flags of him, let him say what he wants about the supporters that need to take their heads for a shit and wake up. I miss the days when all you typed was baffling crazy shit actually. What happened to that nutbar?

:lol: I was wondering that the more I popped my head in the Poppygate thread.

Guest reefatoon

the loyalist football supporters the world has ever seen.

This ripples my nipples. Loyalest, if you must. Not a word.

I just wanted to see those nipples rippled

I notice he's been well aware of 'all the speculation about other clubs' via social media, which is weird considering he reckons he didn't know a thing about the same for his manager.

Yep, I mentioned how that whole idea about knowing nothing re: Rafa's situation was clearly absolute bollocks...and shows that not a single word he comes out with can be believed now.

Think that’s called damning with faint praise. You could probably get your point across much better in an image  ;)

Guest reefatoon

Think that’s called damning with faint praise. You could probably get your point across much better in an image  ;)

So true  ;)

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

Looks like the tide has turned against him on here, so come January and with Lejuene coming back plus our array of centreback's i'm guessing the majority wouldn't be too fussed if he was sold to strengthen other areas. So, how much are we happy with? £35m? More?