Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

I think he's worth more £40m

But in any case. We sell him and I reckon Rafa leaves. Lascelles is integral to our project imo.

Everton sold Stones for £50m. £30m is an insult and I don't even think Ashley would entertain that.

I think he's worth more £40m

But in any case. We sell him and I reckon Rafa leaves. Lascelles is integral to our project imo.

Everton sold Stones for £50m. £30m is an insult and I don't even think Ashley would entertain that.

Stones is an international, mind. Ashley will definitely consider £30M for a player who cost about 4.

I'm not worrying yet, although the "we won't be stupid enough to do that" argument doesn't work.

We definitely would be stupid enough to so that, although I'm willing to genuinely believe they want Rafa to stay. Even if it's just to protect the club's value.

£30m is way too low.

£60m seems too high as well.

But in any case, we shouldn't sell unless it is in the £60m range. Where we could sign 2 players that we think are really good. But that's a risk not worth taking.

It's so hard to replace good players man. And doubly true for good leaders. I can't see Lascelles banging on Rafa's door to ask for him to be allowed to join Everton either so there's no logic there.

We are on the gravy train. Have a low wage bill.

Let's get this cunt Ashley out of our club so we can attack this league.

If he's any less than £40m then Spurs will be in for him as Alderweireld's replacement I would think.

All of these no-mark clubs throwing money around like confetti and we're clinging to the hope we can keep our club captain. Christ.

The fat cunt has just sapped the lifeblood from this place. There's literally nobody who'd be surprised that we'd simply cash in.

I just dont think we would be stupid enough to sell.

Our highest value player to a rival. We finished almost side by side with Everton.

He recently signed a 5 year contract and has only been able to show one full season in the premier league.

Another season or so to really establish himself and he will get closer to international call ups and his value will grow and grow. Nobody not even Ashley is dumb enough to think cashing in now is worth while.

And the 30m in this over inflated market is a low bid. If Van Dyke is in the 70m bracket Lascelles isnt miles away from similar quality. A realistic bid closer to 60m plus would probably have the hierarchy potentially thinking about it, but 30m is an insult.

I'm sure that this was a lovely little post, I really am. But I stopped reading after that first line.

Our highest value player to a rival. We finished almost side by side with Everton.

He recently signed a 5 year contract and has only been able to show one full season in the premier league.

Another season or so to really establish himself and he will get closer to international call ups and his value will grow and grow. Nobody not even Ashley is dumb enough to think cashing in now is worth while.

And the 30m in this over inflated market is a low bid. If Van Dyke is in the 70m bracket Lascelles isnt miles away from similar quality. A realistic bid closer to 60m plus would probably have the hierarchy potentially thinking about it, but 30m is an insult.

I'm sure that this was a lovely little post, I really am. But I stopped reading after that first line.

But quoted regardless.  :lol:

Guest chopey

Total waste of time accepting any offer for any players we need, the money, no matter how much, won't be reinvested and the player will be replaced by a cheaper shitter version. It's the Mike Ashley way and it's Fucking shit.

But quoted regardless.  :lol:

:lol: I'm just messing, man.

I'm just astonished that the words 'I doubt' have been used in the last couple of pages.

If there's an offer of £30m+ then he's gone, there's no question. Rafa has no control over it. We've been here before, it happens every year that we're in the top tier. What a fucking joke.

The system Rafa plays is perfect for a defender like Lascelles. Ashley Williams looked mint for Swansea, Keane at Burnley, where they were the leaders of a group they were familiar with and a style suited to them.

As soon as they went to pastures new where they were the new guys and not the main man anymore, they seemed to have struggled. Huge gamble for Lascelles to move to an Everton for instance. He's got it made here.

Keane seemed impressive to me at Burnley whenever I watched him in the same way Lascelles was for us this season.

Keane's 16/17 season seemed very similar to Lascelles' 17/18 one so based on that, £30m seems not far off imo. Shouldn't be enough for us to sell though.

Big lad in the dressing room, turned Mo into a total machine with his words. We loose him and we are fucked.

He slapped the spirit of Vierra into him. He goes we are absolutely  fucked [emoji38]