Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Not sure where Clark thought that header was going to end up though?

Pretty sure he didn't mean to head it backwards

In that case - it's an appalling piece of execution and Clark's got to take a hefty share of blame.

Guest neesy111

Keeper takes charge when a ball like goes in the box.  Darlow might had communicated or not, but he was also in total no mans land responsibility lies with him.

Saw a few tweets from people who were supposedly behind the goal for the own goal saying Darlow did call for the ball, maybe a rush of blood to the head from Clark?

Think Clark tried to head it, heard the call and tried to back out of it but ended up getting caught in two minds and naffing it up. A mistake that we can probably forgive him as he's been outstanding all season.

Saw a few tweets from people who were supposedly behind the goal for the own goal saying Darlow did call for the ball, maybe a rush of blood to the head from Clark?

Think Clark tried to head it, heard the call and tried to back out of it but ended up getting caught in two minds and naffing it up. A mistake that we can probably forgive him as he's been outstanding all season.

That's what I think too, and most definitely, hes been our best defender by far and has saved our arses on more than one occasion when others have faltered.

He's an okay keeper that is prone to a mistake at any point. Sels has his critics (rightly so) but Darlow has made a lot of mistakes ever since he put an NUFC shirt on.

We have three keepers who are all prone to mistakes.

Feel more confident with him in than Sels, but would rather have Krul in the nets.

He has cost us more goals than Sels this season but he does still seem the more confident choice. Agree with rather having Krul in goal.

He's an okay keeper that is prone to a mistake at any point. Sels has his critics (rightly so) but Darlow has made a lot of mistakes ever since he put an NUFC shirt on.

Feel more confident with him in than Sels, but would rather have Krul in the nets.

He has cost us more goals than Sels this season but he does still seem the more confident choice. Agree with rather having Krul in goal.

Seriously ? I think the stick of  Sels is way over the top but Dralow is the choice between the two, quite clearly aswell.

Krul not playing for over a year should count him out of consideration right now.

Thats just not true.

It was just as much his mistake as was Clark's. should have been shouting his face off to leave it, and at the same time Clark shouldn't be hitting a Les Ferdinand headed into the net from there.

I love Clark, but howay man. Call or not you don't f***ing put it on your own net.

Regardless of Darlow, he needs to perform a better and more authoritative header in that situation. I don't think the ball came in a way where he should have that little control of his body. That header puts the team in severe danger regardless of situation. It looks like Darlow's call confused him, tbh, and that should not be the case for someone with his experience.

Guest neesy111

I agree, but did he fuck up today or something?

He just looks shaky for me, did a terrible flap today and like against Rotherham lucky to get away with it.