Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Has plenty of time to be an excellent keeper in the years to come but his decision making sometimes needs to be wiser. There have been instances we were lucky not to pay for these errors but today was one of the worst ones..

Has plenty of time to be an excellent keeper in the years to come but his decision making sometimes needs to be wiser. There have been instances we were lucky not to pay for these errors but today was one of the worst ones..

Nowt wrong with his decision making, Rarely stays when he should come, rarely comes when he should stay. Tonight wasn't a decision making problem but crap execution, a one off which I've seen happen to far better keepers than him.

Nowt wrong with his decision making, Rarely stays when he should come, rarely comes when he should stay. Tonight wasn't a decision making problem but crap execution, a one off which I've seen happen to far better keepers than him.

:thup:

In the most he's been quality this season. He's a young lad plying his trade, some people are being far too harsh on him. Would you rather Sels?

Totally agree, sometimes the overreactions on this board are nothing short of embarrassing

Guest neesy111

What happened tonight has been coming for a while from him now. Hopefully it acts as a bit of a wake up call for him because the alternatives are poor.

He's been making errors without really being punished for them. 

In the most he's been quality this season. He's a young lad plying his trade, some people are being far too harsh on him. Would you rather Sels?

Totally agree, sometimes the overreactions on this board are nothing short of embarrassing

Like people throwing in the towel tonight in the match thread after 20 minutes :lol:

Might be the most embarrassing goal we have ever conceded.

Steven Taylor sniper.

Doh.

They scored the penalty didn't they?

Aye, I edited my post. Originally had put Shay Given and Dion Dublin but realised I was 3 minutes too late..  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Might be the most embarrassing goal we have ever conceded.

Steven Taylor sniper.

:lol: Probably the most embarrassing NUFC match in living memory.

60 minutes in 0-0 and we should really had been winning.  Then all hell happened.