Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

He's a class shot stopper but consistently makes about one poor mistake a game. Being overrated a bit here

I can't think of any other mistakes he's made other then the one he made today like, and i'd say he's has more to his game then just shot stopping, his distribution is pretty decent, he's always recycling play fairly quickly.

He's a class shot stopper but consistently makes about one poor mistake a game. Being overrated a bit here

I can't think of any other mistakes he's made other then the one he made today like, and i'd say he's has more to his game then just shot stopping, his distribution is pretty decent, he's always recycling play fairly quickly.

He didn't cover himself in glory for Brentford's goal last week and you could argue he should have done better for Blackburn's freekick winner but other than that I'm struggling to think  of him making a mistake every game he's played this season

Just seen that moment  :lol: Tbf to him I've seen best goalkeeper in the world Hugo Lloris do as equally shit stuff and not get away with it.

Great recovery, though next time he boots the Fucker in to row z.

Just about the perfect context for him to be making these mistakes though, and under Benitez who will be going back over things in minute detail. In the Premier League we'd be getting punished much more severely, can only hope he's learning.

Future England keeper ?

Textbook set Ronaldo off on one post

Ronaldo would be calling Lloris if he was our keeper. No keeper is allowed to make a single mistake without being dismissed by the wise one.

Darlow is bound to make the odd error on crosses because he takes responsibility for so many of them. I - and I bet our centre-halves - would far rather that than have him stuck to his line. It's the mark of a truly brave keeper - and the mistakes will lessen with experience.

Call me biased and pissed of which both I am but Darlow is making himself out to be in contention for England's #1.

It's one thing to make a fuck up but to recover it the way he did was like...a cut above

Future England keeper ?

Textbook set Ronaldo off on one post

Ronaldo would be calling Lloris if he was our keeper. No keeper is allowed to make a single mistake without being dismissed by the wise one.

Darlow is bound to make the odd error on crosses because he takes responsibility for so many of them. I - and I bet our centre-halves - would far rather that than have him stuck to his line. It's the mark of a truly brave keeper - and the mistakes will lessen with experience.

I haven't even criticised Darlow. :lol:

Having a barnstormer of a season much like elliot last year. Despite still having lots to improve upon they both deserve praise. One of the players of the season so far for me.

He was s*** and we went down. I don't understand

how people come up with these awful opinions, like.

Fixed for everyone.

Elliott was one of our best "performers" last season. Don't be twats because his lower level ability gives you the belief that you're justified in bollocks statements. Form is temporary, class is permanent. For justification, see Darlow.

:lol:

Having a barnstormer of a season much like elliot last year. Despite still having lots to improve upon they both deserve praise. One of the players of the season so far for me.

He was s*** and we went down. I don't understand

how people come up with these awful opinions, like.

Fixed for everyone.

I've got real confidence in Darlow, I think he's got absolutely loads of potential and I think he's got a big future. He'll be nowhere near his prime just yet.

He's had a couple of shaky moments here and there but today was the first time he's made a real rick; but better keepers have done similar. That incident was as horrific as the double-penalty-save was heroic.

I've got real confidence in Darlow, I think he's got absolutely loads of potential and I think he's got a big future. He'll be nowhere near his prime just yet.

He's had a couple of shaky moments here and there but today was the first time he's made a real rick; but better keepers have done similar. That incident was as horrific as the double-penalty-save was heroic.

Aye, but he recovered it. He was allowed to do so via his defence but nonetheless and outstanding recovery save.

:thup: Sure. My post basically forgets that. It was a brilliant recovery; was weird how he took his time to actually make the decision to recover it, like. Looked already-defeated when he stood up then just burst into action.

:thup: Sure. My post basically forgets that. It was a brilliant recovery; was weird how he took his time to actually make the decision to recover it, like. Looked already-defeated when he stood up then just burst into action.

:thup:

It should never really come to that but when it did he was there. Changed the game today.