Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

He's OK. Lots to learn. Like Elliot he's certainly not a PL no.1 but he's obviously got a hell of a lot more potential.

Pretty much :thup: If he was our number 1 next season, I wouldn't be to concerned, although it'd like someone better.

He's OK. Lots to learn. Like Elliot he's certainly not a PL no.1 but he's obviously got a hell of a lot more potential.

Yeah I like him. Seems to have grown in confidence, and I think he'll fill out a bit with a couple more years and that will make him even better.

Yeah I like him. Seems to have grown in confidence, and I think he'll fill out a bit with a couple more years and that will make him even better.

He's not a christmas turkey.

• 4 months later...

I'm always surprised when people form very strong views about subtle differences between keepers. Aside from seeing a series of glaring errors or cracking saves, I find it difficult to judge. I don't know enough to differentiate on positional sense, or other choices they have to make. So from that position of authority, Darlow looks good enough to me, seems really agile: finger tip save and the way he got up and spread to cover the shot off the bar looked excellent.

Decent keeper better than Sels but not as good as Elliot, though nobody will admit it because of something he may or may not have said in a night club.

Bollocks.

This and WTF, I know nothing about this so called night club incident. I'm just of the opinion Elliot is just fat and useless, got nothing to do with conspiracy theories of nightclubs or anything.