Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Tbh I know we all have our gripes over Elliott but he's been our player of the season prior to his injury. It's easy to say 'he would/wouldn't have saved that' but Darlow just looks shaky and I see it as nothing short of a miracle that we've only conceded 1 goal in 2 games with him there.

He does make me nervous, he's done alright since coming in but I think it'll help his confidence we seem to have shored up the defence somewhat since he's come in.

Think that's more to do with playing 2 DM's than Darlow coming in.

Tbh I know we all have our gripes over Elliott but he's been our player of the season prior to his injury. It's easy to say 'he would/wouldn't have saved that' but Darlow just looks shaky and I see it as nothing short of a miracle that we've only conceded 1 goal in 2 games with him there.

He does make me nervous, he's done alright since coming in but I think it'll help his confidence we seem to have shored up the defence somewhat since he's come in.

Think that's more to do with playing 2 DM's than Darlow coming in.

That's what I meant, it'll help his confidence that he has a better line of defence in front of him rather than the Taylor and Colo collinder effect.

100% triple distilled shite, this.

Darlow is fine, Elliott should be binned once he returns from injury.

aye but for different reasons I suspect.

I think Krul is finished at this level should we stay up, Darlow has potential and Elliott shouldn't be a first choice even though he's done well.

So that's a centre half, goalkeeper, left back and centre forward for the first team no matter what level we are at to have a balanced first XI.

I think Krul is finished at this level should we stay up, Darlow has potential and Elliott shouldn't be a first choice even though he's done well.

So that's a centre half, goalkeeper, left back and centre forward for the first team no matter what level we are at to have a balanced first XI.

Krul finished? Blimey.

Had a bit of a shit period before his current injury but give the lad a chance post injury.

Krul finished? Blimey.

Had a bit of a s*** period before his current injury but give the lad a chance post injury.

Outfield players are not finished these days when they suffer the same injury so a keeper should be OK.  I think Krul will be number one next season and he'll look much better for having a decent coach working with him instead of shitty Woodman.

Krul finished? Blimey.

Had a bit of a s*** period before his current injury but give the lad a chance post injury.

a long poor spell and a shoulder injury. I'm old school, you shoot keepers with long standing shoulder injuries.

I still think Elliott's injury and having to play him could be a major factor that costs us relegation. Don't rate him at all and I s*** myself whenever someone takes a shot against us, no matter how far out they are.

Me too.

One bounced off his chest towards goal in the 1st half and he had to dive on it to retrieve it and another one bounced off his chest in the 2nd and he had to scramble to dive on it again.

He doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

He looks so shakey. Punches the ball back into dangerous areas. Made 1 great save but otherwise shakey

Only saw highlights but twice he made easy saves look difficult, along with the great save from Navas

I'm quite happy with Darlow overall, I was expecting him to be a lot worse given he was behind Elliott in the pecking order. But he's looked fairly confident in a difficult situation, the only area where he needs to improve for me is commanding his area. Maybe he needs to fill out a bit more, but at the moment he's not coming out and taking the high balls in the six yard box enough. But I'd rather he played within his limits than do something he's not confident about.