The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Must have been asleep when Bayern signed Douglas Costa, had no idea

Same price as Firmino as well.  Willian, Firmino, Oscar, Hulk and Douglas Costa have combined gone for like a trillion and yet can't perform once for the national team.

Don't get paid for the national team so why bother.

Not to mention the state of the fans.

Same price as Firmino as well.  Willian, Firmino, Oscar, Hulk and Douglas Costa have combined gone for like a trillion and yet can't perform once for the national team.

:lol: Dick. Pretty sure the national team pays them as well. I mean someone has to be making a shit load there.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Dick. Pretty sure the national team pays them as well. I mean someone has to be making a shit load there.

I'm sure some of your big wig's in the CBF are making a killing.  Legally or illegally.

Guest chopey

LVG is awful. I have no idea what type of football Man Utd are trying to play. It's a mess. They'll get wins and finish top four but only because of the money they've spent.

Agree with this, when Newcastle played well under pardew you could just tell it was the players ignoring his tactics and just taking notice of Colo, cabaye, ba ect