The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'm not sure Mourinho can turn this around and he seems to have lost the press. If he goes, I can't see him coming back to manage in England again. He's a twat and he is a sore loser, but he's such a great manager its actually sad how he goes on because he could be so lovable, even if his teams and the way they play will never be loved.

I hope he doesn't get the sack or walk. He's the only source of entertainment in the Premier League this season. Football needs characters. LVG and Pellegrinni are boring. Lump Wenger in there too. Any humor from them is either their shit English or some other unintentional mishap the press fake laugh at.

You are aware that Liverpool have just hired Klopp, right? :lol:

I'm not sure Mourinho can turn this around and he seems to have lost the press. If he goes, I can't see him coming back to manage in England again. He's a twat and he is a sore loser, but he's such a great manager its actually sad how he goes on because he could be so lovable, even if his teams and the way they play will never be loved.

I hope he doesn't get the sack or walk. He's the only source of entertainment in the Premier League this season. Football needs characters. LVG and Pellegrinni are boring. Lump Wenger in there too. Any humor from them is either their shit English or some other unintentional mishap the press fake laugh at.

Given that football is first and foremost a sport I'd rather watch a team playing good football rather than their manager talking shite tbh

He's the same, though. "I'm not the special one, I'm the normal one"

Press: HAHAHAHAHA Oh Jurgen, you're hilarious. Your cock. Does it need a spit shine?

I mean who the fuck is that funny to?

Given that football is first and foremost a sport I'd rather watch a team playing good football rather than their manager talking shite tbh

I do, too, of course. Just think it's better when you have both. Lets say Arsenal do win the league this year, how much more sweeter will it be due to the fact that Mourinho has been goading him the whole time.

He's the same, though. "I'm not the special one, I'm the normal one"

Press: HAHAHAHAHA Oh Jurgen, you're hilarious. Your cock. Does it need a spit shine?

I mean who the fuck is that funny to?

I do, too, of course. Just think it's better when you have both. Lets say Arsenal do win the league this year, how much more sweeter will it be due to the fact that Mourinho has been goading him the whole time.

Klopp is a fucking million miles away from Mourinho man. Mourinho is a cock who plays boring defensive football (and I quite like him...), Klopp is a top bloke, passionate and most importantly, gets his team to play the most exciting kind of football imaginable.

Come on, Kevin Mac, yet again our caretaker manager.

That went well last time. I seem to remember a great result against us. :)

Apparently this evening we have looked "well organised".

Not heard that for a while.

I haven't tbf. But if that's the case, I think it would be a lot of fun to see the two square up in the PL race. Klopp's football vs Mourinho's anti football. Throw in the beating Klopp gave him a couple years ago and you've got something to look forward to.