The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Kone starting again for Everton, man Martinez loves that guy. Aren't his only goals in that mackem game?

Deulofeu and Mirallas on the bench :lol: Man I hate Martinez

Tbh Kone is a bit of hit and miss, but Deulofeu and Mirallas haven't been great either. And Deulofeu does so little defensively no wonder he is benched in this one

Kone starting again for Everton, man Martinez loves that guy. Aren't his only goals in that mackem game?

Tbh Kone is a bit of hit and miss, but Deulofeu and Mirallas haven't been great either. And Deulofeu does so little defensively no wonder he is benched in this one

7 assists and 2 goals in the prem is pretty damn good i reckon

Recently? Last 8 games (9th was the mackems game) he has got 1 goal and 2 assists.. That isnt such a great form

7 assists and 2 goals in the prem is pretty damn good i reckon

He's had a quality season imo. They've got the cup midweek so maybe has an eye on that in his rotation.

Lennon has scored so he's justified the start in fairness though.

Lush goal by Ali, cracking player. Gutted we didn't snatch him up sooner.

Alli's mobility and engine is exactly what we are missing.

Genuine question - isn't that what Sissoko is supposed to bring? I haven't watched enough of you this year to say.

Not really a subtle enough player to be so consistent in the middle, tbh. Doesn't really like the dirty work side of the game, either.

Alli's mobility and engine is exactly what we are missing.

Genuine question - isn't that what Sissoko is supposed to bring? I haven't watched enough of you this year to say.

He's on the wing for us. In our revolutionary 4 CM's 4-4-2 formation

Yep we have Colback smoking fags in the centre circle.

Spurs don't play with a RW similar to how we don't on the left but difference being Walker basically covers the full flank whereas Dummett gets a nose bleed if he passes half way line. They have capable attacking fullbacks either side, makes a huge difference.

Spurs don't play with a RW similar to how we don't on the left but difference being Walker basically covers the full flank whereas Dummett gets a nose bleed if he passes half way line. They have capable attacking fullbacks either side, makes a huge difference.

It's mainly because they are organised and it allows their fullbacks to be like that, if Walker played for us he'd be constantly getting ripped apart 1 v 1.

They obviously have better players but the coaching and organisation is on a complete other world stuff and it's not even that advanced either we are just a mess.

It's just finding the balance in the side. Poch is doing a class job of it. If Dummett was comfortable bombing forward, our left side wouldn't look anywhere near the shambles it is.

Janmaat could go into that Spurs side and do Walker's job no bother.

It's mainly because they are organised and it allows their fullbacks to be like that, if Walker played for us he'd be constantly getting ripped apart 1 v 1.

They obviously have better players but the coaching and organisation is on a complete other world stuff and it's not even that advanced either we are just a mess.

Aye. then you've got to factor that Dummett is probably our best player in the air - and as a team we are so susceptible in the air. Weakness in the spine is crippling.