The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

God I really want Pardew to turn up at SJP on the back of a Wembley semi-final defeat and for us to absolutely tonk them 5-0. Mitro, Perez, Anita, Colback and Obertan to score, Cabaye to get crocked, and Pardew to be sent to the stands where he is seated in between HBA and Jonas.

Guest Phillipealbert

Thats not a dive ffs. He clearly exaggerates, but it's not a dive at all. He puts his body infront of the West Ham player, who runs into him. Awful decision to give a foul against him and a yellow in my opinion.

:lol: :lol:

It's a clear dive.

Don't prontonise me nees. I'm not the only one that doesn't think it's a clear dive. For me it's not a dive at all actually. He throws himself to the ground dramatically, but he's going down no matter how you spin it since the West Ham player runs into him from behind.

"He clearly exagerates", but it's "not a dive at all"  :lol:

Can you please explain to me what you think diving is, then?  Because I'm pretty certain that deliberately running into the opposition player than trying to make it look like you've been fouled is a textbook dive.

I bet you think that when a player goes down in the box with no contact, it's because they were "anticipating the contact" and it should be a pen...