The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Martinez won't see May.

This is ridiculous, the bloke had you finishing 5th, and now has kept you up comfortably. Careful what you wish for.

With a club in disarray, a deluded, stubborn manager with increasingly bizarre selections, woeful underachievement and our best players likely to leave, I think I'm best suited to talk on this one mate.

Martinez won't see May.

This is ridiculous, the bloke had you finishing 5th, and now has kept you up comfortably. Careful what you wish for.

With a club in disarray, a deluded, stubborn manager with increasingly bizarre selections, woeful underachievement and our best players likely to leave, I think I'm best suited to talk on this one mate.

:pardsgrin: :pards:  :pardsbeard:

Martinez won't see May.

Who just got whooshed? Was it me?

Martinez won't see May.

:lol: Neil man. :pards:

Anyone got any idea why Arsenal v WBA is on tonight?

I cant recall a random PL game being played on a Thursday night before.

Fixture pile up for Arsenal, UEFA stupid rule of no domestic fixture on their Champions League nights and Sky wanting it for Tv.

Martinez won't see May.

Epic WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

What's the point of West Brom?  Such a nothing club

I often wonder this. Happy to just not get relegated every year. They've taken over from Fulham.

Fulham had a somewhat charming stadium though. West Brom have nothing.

What's the point of West Brom?  Such a nothing club

I often wonder this. Happy to just not get relegated every year. They've taken over from Fulham.

Fulham had a somewhat charming stadium though. West Brom have nothing.

On the flip side, I refuse to believe there were/are any Fulham fans that let their team's result ruin their entire weekend, whereas there probably are at WBA.

The last time Alderweireld committed a foul was on March 2. Since August 15, 2015, he’s committed six in the Premier League, 2,880 minutes of playing time.

Amazing

Even with Kane, Alli, Dembele etc, he's been our best player. Should be up for PFA POTY.

If anything ruins the weekend of Adrian Chiles and Frank Skinner I'm cool with that tbh.

Just to remind you, it will make the week of Piers Morgan. That's not a price worth paying.

Specifically speaking of tonight, I can only agree with that.