The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Van Gaal: "I respect Tottenham as a club, but they are in a false position. No player they have would improve my team". #mufc #thfc #coys

Neil Ashton ‏@neilashton_  3m3 minutes ago

LVG in press conference: 'Daniel Levy knows what he could have had - me.

The man's a complete nut job  ;D

What the fuck  :spit: Kane up front for instance  :lol:

Alderweireld, Rose, Dier, Eriksen, Alli and Kane would all be definite starters for them :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Leicester City are going to win the premier league and with points to spare. I can't get my head around it, it makes the Mighty Ducks story look like Man City's. Even that as a comparison doesn't do it justice, it'll be nothing short of the greatest sporting achievement of all time. And they completely deserve it. 

Not if Bernhard Langer wins the Masters at 58 tonight.

A sport, not a hobby so dull that the entire objective of it is to play the least amount of it as possible.

I'm joking but nah, Leicester's isn't a flash in the pan thing, it's been sustained for 8 months now.

Van Gaal: "I respect Tottenham as a club, but they are in a false position. No player they have would improve my team". #mufc #thfc #coys

What the fuck  :spit: Kane up front for instance  :lol:

Alderweireld, Rose, Dier, Eriksen, Alli and Kane would all be definite starters for them :lol:

Aye, bizarre thing he said like  :lol:

What the f***  :spit: Kane up front for instance  :lol:

Could make a case for all of the starting XI except de Gea and Lloris isn't too far behind

He's on a different planet, proper wack job :)

He's on a different planet, proper wack job :)

He's most definitely got a screw loose  :idiot2:

I'm firmly of the view that it'll be the greatest sporting achievement of all time.

Article about it in the Guardian earlier this week: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/06/leicester-premier-league-freedom-fighters

"...Blackburn Rovers in 1995 turned out to be an unsustainable blip..." So Leicester will continue?

"...comparisons with Brian Clough’s achievement with Nottingham Forest in the late 70s slightly miss the point..." What? Was anyone awake when this happened? I was there.

"...Liverpool in the late 70s were not unpopular." Yes, they were.

"...it was hard to begrudge them success on that basis." :lol: It really wasn't.

"...Robin Hood took on the Sheriff of Nottingham..." and that is fucking mythical.

Wullie, you're brilliant and I love you, but that article is fucking shit. Some paid-by-the-word shithead grinding stuff out. No malo, have a rest, man.