The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest Howaythetoon

City are looking very good, especially as I thought Everton played really well at times. The number of times they had numbers in the Everton box was staggering.

Everton looked very disciplined, a less disciplined side might have capitulated at the sheer number of times City got men into the box. That movement and the attacking threat...

I can see City being a high scoring side and they are clear favourites for the title.

Sterling is trying too hard and his decision making is off, but he adds so much to that side in terms of balance, pace and the way in which City can now play, which is a number of ways. He showed with the through ball to Silva, he has the brains and with it the vision.  He just needs to slow down a bit and think more when it comes to decision making.

Barkley, a very differing player, is similar. He needs to slow down and think a bit more.

I hate how City have basically bought their way to success, but they are a likeable team with good players and a good manager and I also think they are well run. It would be so easy of them to just go out and bring in Klopp or Guardiola, but they stuck with their manager and seem patient behind the scenes.

They play the best football in the league as well.

Everton look a tighter and tougher team this season with lots of options and some very good talent. They could have a good season.

Guest Howaythetoon

Man City well run? Spending whatever it takes to win the league once every 2 years, capitulate in the Champions League and ignore youth unless they cost 50 million.

I mean in terms of how they are improving the club in every aspect, stadium training facilities, academy, social media etc.

Don't think Madrid have been anywhere near good enough. Game similarly to ours on Saturday, Sporting defending well but Real not doing enough to break them down.

:thup:

I like Rafa a lot but he's completely unsuited to managing Madrid.