The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I know we want to give the chance of being in the CL to teams of small football nations, but I'd happily replace most of the Whotefuck FCs in the Champions route for the likes of Valencia, Monaco, Lazio or Bayer - two of those won't be in the group phase.

I know we want to give the chance of being in the CL to teams of small football nations, but I'd happily replace most of the Whotefuck FCs in the Champions route for the likes of Valencia, Monaco, Lazio or Bayer - two of those won't be in the group phase.

Would much rather see them go in the opposite direction tbh.

Would quite like if the UEFA coefficient were based on FIFA rankings (had they not been completely bollocks, that is). That way, smaller nations that produces good players would have a bigger chance of getting into Europe, even if they are always getting sold off.

Would quite like if the UEFA coefficient were based on FIFA rankings (had they not been completely bollocks, that is). That way, smaller nations that produces good players would have a bigger chance of getting into Europe, even if they are always getting sold off.

Then Belgium would have 4 teams in it

#mufc XI: Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young.

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen ©, Davies, Bentaleb Dier, Chadli, Eriksen, Dembele, Kane

That Man Utd teams isn't that great :undecided:

Why do people do this every year? like they didn't know what the team was going to be months before hand :lol:

Think that Man U team is pretty decent compared to that Spurs side.

That Man Utd teams isn't that great :undecided:

Why do people do this every year? like they didn't know what the team was going to be months before hand :lol:

Think that Man U team is pretty decent compared to that Spurs side.

Nah i agree it's just that people always seem shocked when they see a new team at the start of the season, as if they didn't have any idea what it would be to begin with. :lol:

No Lloris, Rose, Trippier. Dier in midfield again. We're going to get gubbed.

With Trippier on the bench does that mean Poch prefers Walker or is Trippier carrying a slight knock?