The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Broke a leg man, how is that not worse than a stud up tackle?

You get carded for "dangerous" play when a man can get up and continue playing, even sent off for kind of hitting someone in the face or worse when some fakes it, but causing bodliy harm is not ever considered a foul? Don't know man, excessive force to me is breaking another person's leg, esp when you go into a tackle. that's worse than anything for me.

Also is the Bundesliga actually any good like? Dortmund and Bayern are the only teams I'm ever impressed by when I watch them in Europe

Dortmund and Bayern are obviously are step above but the standard is still pretty good usually across the board. Shame that Gladbach are shit now though as they were class last year.

Also is the Bundesliga actually any good like? Dortmund and Bayern are the only teams I'm ever impressed by when I watch them in Europe

It is, but IMO sides like Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Schalke have an inferiority complex in Europe - not dissimilar to Man City.

They're good for finishing behind Bayern but don't have the cutting edge at the very top level.

Gladbach on the other hand have been plain shit.

Ugh. Rio, Gerrard and Ian Shight talking about working hard for the team. Grim viewing.

Just seen this :lol: Can't believe how BT have managed to top last nights horror show by adding Ian Wright to it all.

Grim as fuck doesn't describe it.

Ian Wright's everyfuckingwhere. Christ.