The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Palace have had 3 shots & 38% possession according to LiveScore :lol:

I've been watching it, Palace have been even more backs to the wall and just defend than I ever remember us being. West Ham had like 86% possession at one point and I'd be surprised if it's changed that much, pretty much all of their touches have been clearances.

People are obsessed with Pardz on here like.

I find myself unable to rise above it :lol: I feel I have a vested interest in seeing him underperform elsewhere so that i can shove all the "bet you're sorry you ran him off" comments back in the faces of shitheads who never watched us but thought they had a clue.

Guest neesy111

McClean celebrating in front of the Sunderland fans, loses his rag, stewards involved, Borini getting involved, all kicking off

Just seen some of that.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see why he matters anymore.

Well I'm happy for you. I want him to fail and badly as well.

:lol: Ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous? I (and a lot of others) absolutely loathe him for loads of reasons.

Sorry mate, if you don't hate him with a passion then you must secretly love him. There's no grey areas here.

Why is it ridiculous? I (and a lot of others) absolutely loathe him for loads of reasons.

It's one thing to loathe him but it's proper Mackem syndrome to obsess about him.