The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Seaham Red Star beat Maltby Main (Rotherham) 3-1 in the 2nd round of the FA Vase this afternoon. Went to it, was engaged in it and celebrated the last 2 goals more than I've celebrated Newcastle's goals for the last few years. Looking forward to the draw for the next round and may well attend it regardless of who we draw. The players at Seaham are pretty poor tbh but at least they give a shit and try their best. They care and therefore so do I.

Seaham Red Star beat Maltby Main (Rotherham) 3-1 in the 2nd round of the FA Vase this afternoon. Went to it, was engaged in it and celebrated the last 2 goals more than I've celebrated Newcastle's goals for the last few years. Looking forward to the draw for the next round and may well attend it regardless of who we draw. The players at Seaham are pretty poor tbh but at least they give a shit and try their best. They care and therefore so do I.

:thup: Get a lot more enjoyment from non-league stuff these days. Not just as a result of our levels of tragedy, elite football on the whole is an absolute farce.

:thup: Love non-league, would've been at Whitley Bay today (albeit they lost) if wor lad wasn't stuck working. Would've needed a few extra layers on mind. :lol: Downside is that a lot of fixtures get called off at this time of year (North Shields and Morpeth today amongst others).