The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's a joke how much Rafa has frozen out Isco. He should be starting or at very least the first sub off the bench.

And who do you take out? The problem with Real Madrid is that they have like 1000000000000 attacking mids.

Well I'd have him over Kovacic everytime when coming off the bench.

Starting wise I think they are more of a team with him in and if it was me it would be instead of James. He was performing well early in the season, arguably one of the best players. Soon as players are fit though, he's made the scapegoat.

He should leave imo, far too good to bench warming and he needs games at this stage in his career to develop.

James is better than Isco. Comfortably. Think Ancrlotti and Rafa have him down as a bit of an 'individual player'.  He likes to dribble a lot.  James is quicker to release to ball, sees passes earlier and is more of a goal threat.  James is much better than I expected.

Lovely goal by Ronaldo. Weak foot too.  Excellent technique.  Some people still think Fat Wayne has better technique than Ronny?

Sack Rafa btw.

James is better than Isco. Comfortably. Think Ancrlotti and Rafa have him down as a bit of an 'individual player'.  He likes to dribble a lot.  James is quicker to release to ball, sees passes earlier and is more of a goal threat.  James is much better than I expected.

Lovely goal by Ronaldo. Weak foot too.  Excellent technique.  Some people still think Fat Wayne has better technique than Ronny?

Sack Rafa btw.

I never said Isco was better than James but I feel he offers a better balance to the side in a midfield 3. Ancelotti utilised Isco very well, even when coming off the bench.

Rafa doesn't seem to have a very good relationship with Isco or just doesn't rate him. I mean last week when they were 8-2 up or something, he took Bale off and put Arbeloa on. Isco should force a move in January imo.

Hows Torres done this season VI? His goal scoring record doesnt seem the greatest, but he's played some decent stuff in this game.

He's done decently, but he really should be scoring more. Griezmann is pitching in, but Jackson and Vietto haven't really got going either and they need more goals from their strikers imho.

The difference this season is that they seem to be getting goals from all over the pitch instead of one striker (Falcao, Costa, Griezmann) carrying them through the season.