The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

The hell happened to Brighton? Losing at home to Ipswhich and fourth in the league.

They were punching well above their weight tbh, lots of draws.

First 0-0 of the season for Leicester, the entertaining bastards.

Decent result for both teams.

Was a good game, too.

Can't help but like Leicester, like. I know just-about everyone's saying it but it really would be brilliant if they won it. Fuck. I'd absolutely love it. They've already restored a bit of faith that 'the impossible' is a load of cobblers. Sensible investment, ambition, confidence and form - you can achieve what you want, especially in the context of the league post-Ferguoson.

f*** off Otamendi

What an utterly pathetic thing from a grown adult. Every time a player flings themselves to the ground like that even when actually fouled, they should be banned for half a season

What I couldn't understand though was the difference in reaction between that and Vardy's throwing himself to the deck to get the free kick in the first place, even to the point that the pundits claiming it was good play, the little glance to see the defender coming in, both threw themselves to the deck needlessly, only one gets slagged off, I wonder why ?

f*** off Otamendi

What an utterly pathetic thing from a grown adult. Every time a player flings themselves to the ground like that even when actually fouled, they should be banned for half a season

What I couldn't understand though was the difference in reaction between that and Vardy's throwing himself to the deck to get the free kick in the first place, even to the point that the pundits claiming it was good play, the little glance to see the defender coming in, both threw themselves to the deck needlessly, only one gets slagged off, I wonder why ?

I agree actually, Pundits need to quit with the double standards. Players need to stop cheating and refs need to start punishing fouls even when the player hasn't fallen over. I honestly can't see it happening without post match action based on replays punishing players for simulation regardless of if ref saw it.

Guest Howaythetoon

They actually have a player called Drinkwater? :lol:

Leicester are a great side at the moment and look a great bet to finish somewhere in the top 4, hopefully 1st.

Guest Howaythetoon

I love how you say Leicester are a great side, yet seemed completed shocked by the name of one of their best players. :lol:

What's wrong with that?

Guest Howaythetoon

It's like watching Arsenal, saying they're brilliant, and being oblivious to that Aaron Ramsey fella playing in midfield for them.

Not really, Ramsey is a stand out player. I've watched a lot of Arsenal, but I couldn't tell you who their left back is for example.

To be honest, when I watch games these days I tend to just watch the game and not get too into any of the players on show unless they obviously stand out massively.

I could name a few Leicester players, but not all, watching them though they are clearly a great Leicester side at the moment.

A breath of fresh air for the league, same with their manager who I thought was a busted flush and they were mad to appoint.

Shows what I know...