The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Professional pundits talking about Crystal Palace under Alan Pardew could finish in the top seven and simultaneously believing this is the best league in the world.

Righto.

Why do Chelsea want Stones? Doesn't seem like a Mourinho defender at all. He's classy and good on the ball but isn't very solid. He is young tbf so that could change but Mourinho isn't one to give youth much of a chance

Why do Chelsea want Stones? Doesn't seem like a Mourinho defender at all. He's classy and good on the ball but isn't very solid. He is young tbf so that could change but Mourinho isn't one to give youth much of a chance

So nobody else can have him.

Oh dear at everton's defending

Taken about 3 years for the "Everton, hard to break down" garbage to finally be disproven. We are incredibly easy to score against.

Not under Moyes you weren't.

Love Barkley, such a class player. Hope he can improve and become an England regular

:thup: He's an absolute class player, desperately needs to work on his decision-making.

Definitely. Though I do like a young attacking midfielder who doesn't always make the "right" decisions

An instant folk hero, for scoring away at Bournemouth.

I think people here have taken to him mostly because he's a bit Carewish.

Good performance in the second half today. Amavi looks absolutely class, Gueye too, and Veretout did OK. The game seemed to pass Ayew by, though.

I am just so glad we've shipped out some of the utter fucking dross. Sixteen of them out this summer.

That's what we needed, basically, a colonic irrigation.

I hope we fuck off some more shit the next two weeks or so - N'Zogbia being one of them.

I have to say, I am also starting to think there might be something to Sherwood beyond the wide boy front.

Spotted he needed to change something today, and did it. That's exactly the sort of thing Lambert would never have done.