The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Ayew looked decent - missed out there.

Has the right DNA for sure. One of my favourite players just through his mentality and he's got some ability. Should be national captain.

Jordan on the other hand..........................

Does Jordan not have the right DNA?

Despite technically sharing the same DNA as Andre... definitely not.

I'm just joking about this DNA lark but I really like Andre's attitude and mentality. When Ghana are in a bit of trouble it tends to be Ayew who spurs the team on either with play or encouraging and gee'ing up the others. Gives it his all. Skilful but also pretty powerful, decent in the air and brave.

Jordan is pretty fast and can dribble. Seems mentally weak. Poweder puff shooting galore. The type to get into a good position and dribble himself into a corner then run it off out of play. Always looks nervous. He's infuriating. If he wasn't Abedi Pele's son, he wouldn't be in the national team. He tends to play wide for Ghana and i'm lead to believe he's better through the middle. But he's no Baby Jet.

Never knew they were A.Peles kids like.  :blush:

Neither did Chrissey Waddle when asked about how it was playing with their dad back in the day. Brain was clearly going "Ayew, Ayew, Ayew..." and he just ended up going "Yeah, great times."

Here is a tip off for you.

Pretty soon, we'll all be sick to the tits of the media love-in for Bournemouth. Already I've read reports of our game which make them sound like Real Madrid.

I watched the whole match, and am as cynical about my own team as anyone is, but fuck me, I thought Bournemouth were gash. They reminded me of Lambert's final season - plenty of possession in their own half ending up in hopeful long balls because they didn't know what else to do. Pretty much constant, hopeful, long diagonal balls.

I'll flag up this post come the end of the season, because I guarantee we're all going to get sick of the media slavering over them.

i was kinda suspicious of bournemouth when they signed a bunch of championship journeymen (may misremember this), which imo is always a sign of trouble from a promoted team. Know they likely can't afford reliable premier league veterans but imo quite often you're better off signing youth who may be up to it. Having said that plenty of championship standards have done very well too so what do I know

Eddie Howe is a media darling. Wait till Paul Ince says it's because he is white, blonde and has blue eyes.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/c768c03ab368673a994bad5133ad634f.jpg