The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Cleverley comes across as one of those incredibly average players who manages to look ok because he chips in with a few goals every so often.

I dunno about that, seven league goals in five years.

Take it back then, he's just plain s*** :lol:

How about, he got a few games at Man Utd so he must be OK ?

The infuriating thing with Cleverly is that he seems to have two settings - brilliant and awful - with nothing in between. If he could show the brilliant side more often, he'd be such a good player.

Hope to fuck arsenal get hammered today. I used to have a soft spot for them because they play nice football and fever pitch is a great book and movie. But my arsenal mates were being smug assholes last night and I knocked out an Arsenal cunt last night who was turning his nose up when I said I supported Newcastle  :)

Hope to fuck arsenal get hammered today. I used to have a soft spot for them because they play nice football and fever pitch is a great book and movie. But my arsenal mates were being smug assholes last night and I knocked out an Arsenal cunt last night who was turning his nose up when I said I supported Newcastle  :)

the beautiful game

Hope to f*** arsenal get hammered today. I used to have a soft spot for them because they play nice football and fever pitch is a great book and movie. But my arsenal mates were being smug assholes last night and I knocked out an Arsenal c*** last night who was turning his nose up when I said I supported Newcastle  :)

the beautiful game

:lol:

Hope he reports you to the police and you've got to share a cell with Big Bad Brenda.