The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Martinez needs sacking

I can't stand him, I think he's a massive fraud :lol:

He won a league title with Swansea, won the FA Cup with Wigan(!), and got 72 points with Everton (their highest points total since they won the league). He could be doing a bit better with Everton but don't think he's a fraud.

Can anyone else see us going to Everton a week on Wednesday and scoring twice in the 1st half? Nah me neither.

For all Swansea's possession and passing, they haven't created much. Their penalty was an absolute gift and the second took a big deflection. We'll inevitably lose next week but it's misleading to paint Swansea as some superior, Barca-esque attacking force imo.

Can anyone else see us going to Everton a week on Wednesday and scoring twice in the 1st half? Nah me neither.

For all Swansea's possession and passing, they haven't created much. Their penalty was an absolute gift and the second took a big deflection. We'll inevitably lose next week but it's misleading to paint Swansea as some superior, Barca-esque attacking force imo.

Im not sure that he was comparing Swansea to Barca to be fair.

I never said they were. I just said we won't go there and score twice. Do you disagree?

Im not sure that he was comparing Swansea to Barca to be fair.

I thought he was implying that Swansea are a better offensive side than us on the grounds that they've scored 2 goals in the 1st half whereas we wouldn't have. The Barca bit was just exaggeration on my part though :thup: