The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'm such a horrible human being.

I feel nothing but jealousy looking at Leicester. I wish I could enjoy what they are doing but I can't :(

Same. Bitter as fuck.

:lol: Sick to death watching this shit. Fuck off living in a Leicester fan's FM save.

I feel nothing but jealousy looking at Leicester. I wish I could enjoy what they are doing but I can't :(

Same. Bitter as fuck.

:thup:

It's depressing as fuck.

The thing I do love about Leicester's season is the focus on the team. The Premier League has been living in an insulated microcosm which worships teamsheets and individuals/names on teamsheets, with little or no emphasis on teamwork and what can be achieved through teamwork.

Despite the Premier League's elite being battered from pillar to post in Europe over the last few years, there's been a steadfast obstinance to adapt and see any other path to glory other than having and buying the best players.

Then along come Leicester, with fairly shit quality individuals, mostly players who could seamlessly fit in at NUFC or Villla, but in a team - they're destroying Man City 3-nil at the Etihad, 6 points clear approaching mid-February.

I just took Mahrez off my Fantasy team, so of course he scores again.  Changed him for that new Algerian mackem.

What a ridiculously stupid move. :lol: Sorry, I don't mean to be blunt. But honestly, what were you thinking?

Dunno man. I think I made a "bold move" and that they are gonna sink now given they are going to have a difficult set of fixtures. But nah, 3-0 lead at The Etihad :D

Hoping for Wijnaldum and my new striker Mitrovic to bang them in today. That last sentence may explain why I am at the bottom of N-O group..

I feel a bit stupid.

Pah. Can't get into this Leicester love in at all. Club built on a deliberate administration to get a ground built for next to nowt thus sending local businesses bankrupt doesn't do it for me.

Fully agree, but I reckon that would pale into comparison when compared to some of the shit the 'big clubs' have pulled over the last 10 years.

Same. Bitter as f***.

:lol: Sick to death watching this s***. f*** off living in a Leicester fan's FM save.

:lol: Tbh i have no feeling for this club anymore so i'm just happy for them. Completely numb to it all.

The thing I do love about Leicester's season is the focus on the team. The Premier League has been living in an insulated microcosm which worships teamsheets and individuals/names on teamsheets, with little or no emphasis on teamwork and what can be achieved through teamwork.

Despite the Premier League's elite being battered from pillar to post in Europe over the last few years, there's been a steadfast obstinance to adapt and see any other path to glory other than having and buying the best players.

Then along come Leicester, with fairly shit quality individuals, mostly players who could seamlessly fit in at NUFC or Villla, but in a team - they're destroying Man City 3-nil at the Etihad, 6 points clear approaching mid-February.

Very well put.

I still think this is more down to the players than Ranieri, they started this last season.

By being in the relegation zone most of the season?

They won 7 of their last 9, their form was better than ours with Ben Arfa/Ba/Cisse during that period we were unreal.

I still think this is more down to the players than Ranieri, they started this last season.

Presumably he means winning 7 or their last 9 games.

:lol: I saw you make a post just like this during a Seahawks game. :shifty:

It shows what can happen when a team actually gives a shit.

It's bollocks like, their organisation is second to none and in Mahrez and the Jap striker they have bought really well.

Same. Bitter as f***.

:lol: Sick to death watching this s***. f*** off living in a Leicester fan's FM save.

:lol: Tbh i have no feeling for this club anymore so i'm just happy for them. Completely numb to it all.

:lol: Fuck that.

Guest neesy111

They won 7 of their last 9 games at the end of the season.