The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Empty seats in the Emirates after holding one of the best, if not the best team of all time for 80 minutes. Spectacularly pathetic.

English football in general that though, far from exclusive to Arsenal.

It's ridiculous though, I'd stay just to watch Messi, Neymar and Suarez play together.

Empty seats in the Emirates after holding one of the best, if not the best team of all time for 80 minutes. Spectacularly pathetic.

Chelsea/Arsensal/City/Man u.

Arsenal don't have fans tbf, exclusively customers and tourists.

It's ridiculous though, I'd stay just to watch Messi, Neymar and Suarez play together.

Yeah, I wish I could do that.

Oh wai--

EDIT: okay, that was a bit cuntish, wasn't it? :D

Man City sold 2,000 of a 6,000 allocation at Chelsea in the FA Cup.

Chelsea/Arsensal/City/Man u.

Arsenal don't have fans tbf, exclusively customers and tourists.

State of these 2 knackers, man  :lol:

I remember hating Flamini for doing something against Newcastle but can't remember what?

Scored a stunner with his fight foot from about 2000 yards.

His fight foot is much better than the one he doesn't use for fighting to be fair.

I've said it a million times, Masc is class. One of the best players around.

Glad you've said it loads, he'd be a total unknown otherwise.

He's scrutized on here quite a bit.

I'm also a big fan of his tackling and diagnol passes. My two favorite things to do.

Mascherano is great for us. He gets a lot of stick as a CB but truth be said we miss him a lot when he's not there. His recovery and tackling skills are unmatched in our squad. I think he's one of the best tacklers around to be frank.

Him and Piqué complement each other well. Problem is that beyond that we have a lot of dross in defensive positions.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't say that I've seen him scrutinised on here mind. I think aside from being weak in the air, he's an excellent footballer.

I think the archetypal CB should be closer to Mascherano than the big stopper type.

Well that would work if every team was Barcelona.

Yeah, a CB with great recovery is exactly the kind of CB we need alongside Piqué. We push up our defence a lot, so we need a pace-ish CB to deal with counters and long balls over our back 4. Him and Piqué complement each other well.

LOL most centrebacks make more headers in a game than tackles and interceptions combined. Mascherano's lack of ability in the air would make him a weak link in any other side at CB. He's a fantastic player though aye. He spends most of his time in midfield positions on the pitch (high line) anyway.

Archetypal centreback should be able to handle everything thrown at him. Strong in the air, strong, quick, agile, read the game, strong in the challenge, organises, can bring the ball out, spot a pass, a leader etc.

LOL most centrebacks make more headers in a game than tackles and interceptions combined. Mascherano's lack of ability in the air would make him a weak link in any other side at CB. He's a fantastic player though aye. He spends most of his time in midfield positions on the pitch (high line) anyway.

Archetypal centreback should be able to handle everything thrown at him. Strong in the air, strong, quick, agile, read the game, strong in the challenge, organises, can bring the ball out, spot a pass, a leader etc.

Erudite.