The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I know our refs aren't great, but honestly, I feel like European refs just completely make it up as they go along.

HE'S MAKING IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG.

Fuck me, but they're irritating. That Alli booking was absolutely fucking ludicrous.

Tottenham have been class

Am I being a homer, or has every decision this referee has made just been completely at random?

Not really watching that intently but haven't really noticed it that much. Alli got a yellow for no reason though

All Italian teams are now out of the Europa League, Roma look set to go out of the Champions League, and Juventus have to play Bayern away from home with Bayern having the away goals advantage.

So good news for England for the 4th place spot.

How, in a city as f***ing massive as Barcelona, does the subway not run for longer than midnight? :lol: Even here in Stockholm it runs to 1 on a Sunday.

It's kinda sucky, but with the recession, extending subway times for now it's not feasible. Financial efforts have been focused on keeping fares low, which is pretty important when you have the kind of unemployment we do.

How, in a city as f***ing massive as Barcelona, does the subway not run for longer than midnight? :lol: Even here in Stockholm it runs to 1 on a Sunday.

It's kinda sucky, but with the recession, extending subway times for now it's not feasible. Financial efforts have been focused on keeping fares low, which is pretty important when you have the kind of unemployment we do.

Need to work harder man. It's the youth init? Bloody lazy and entitled.