The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Cristiano Ronaldo losing it talking to the press after the game :lol:

I hope I can find an English link of what he said... mostly that his teammates are s*** and they should be as good as he is.

One i saw is if everyone was as good as me we'd be first. :lol:

He even pointed at Kovacic, Jesé, Lucas as not being good enough. ("They are good players but..."). Such an asshole :lol:

What's Pardew doing now.......just hoping ??????

No changes when we can all see its not working....clueless.

This is getting beyond a joke now. Pardew has got no clue whatsoever and this is effectively game over now.

Never thought I'd say this, but it's looking grim.

So, what managers are available at the moment?

3-0 down getting absolutely spanked and no change in tactic f:J:JK:ing hell are yopu kidding me g

does P@@ardew actually believe we will get something out of this w#'-.r

I have to agree that tactically this is a shambles.

4-4-2 doesn't work in the modern game - certainly not when the two upfront are both target men and both of them have the first touch of a brick wall.

It also won't work when you have a left sided midfielder that wants to play in the middle exposing the left back that is in fact a right back playing out of position.

What frustrates me most about the whole thing is I look at their team and think individually they are no better than us so how can they actually pass the ball to each other and we can't?

What's happened?? We don't defend we don't attack we don't f***ing close down and we are incapable of passing.How do you look like a good attacking team for one half of a season and then look like a f***ing pub team who just whack a ball across a pitch for 90 minutes for the rest of it.This isn't bad it's f***ing disgraceful.I never slate the team ever on here but what I've witnessed for the last 2-3 months is shocking but this performance beats it all.To me this is down to management.You have Pardew coming out every week saying we was unlucky blah f***ing blah which don't help too.He said during the week that one or two wins from the next three will do.Fans don't want to hear that they want to see a team go out to win every game. We haven't looked like we've gone to win s*** for months.Im f***ing fuming.Ive snapped.Rant over.

I hope I can find an English link of what he said... mostly that his teammates are s*** and they should be as good as he is.

One i saw is if everyone was as good as me we'd be first. :lol:

He even pointed at Kovacic, Jesé, Lucas as not being good enough. ("They are good players but..."). Such an asshole :lol:

Not just that but the irony is for a long time now, he needs chances created for him not the other way round. The same players he's shitting on are a big reason he scores so many.

What's Pardew doing now.......just hoping ??????

No changes when we can all see its not working....clueless.

This is getting beyond a joke now. Pardew has got no clue whatsoever and this is effectively game over now.

Never thought I'd say this, but it's looking grim.

So, what managers are available at the moment?

3-0 down getting absolutely spanked and no change in tactic f:J:JK:ing hell are yopu kidding me g

does P@@ardew actually believe we will get something out of this w#'-.r

I have to agree that tactically this is a shambles.

4-4-2 doesn't work in the modern game - certainly not when the two upfront are both target men and both of them have the first touch of a brick wall.

It also won't work when you have a left sided midfielder that wants to play in the middle exposing the left back that is in fact a right back playing out of position.

What frustrates me most about the whole thing is I look at their team and think individually they are no better than us so how can they actually pass the ball to each other and we can't?

What's happened?? We don't defend we don't attack we don't f***ing close down and we are incapable of passing.How do you look like a good attacking team for one half of a season and then look like a f***ing pub team who just whack a ball across a pitch for 90 minutes for the rest of it.This isn't bad it's f***ing disgraceful.I never slate the team ever on here but what I've witnessed for the last 2-3 months is shocking but this performance beats it all.To me this is down to management.You have Pardew coming out every week saying we was unlucky blah f***ing blah which don't help too.He said during the week that one or two wins from the next three will do.Fans don't want to hear that they want to see a team go out to win every game. We haven't looked like we've gone to win s*** for months.Im f***ing fuming.Ive snapped.Rant over.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So so familiar

I hope I can find an English link of what he said... mostly that his teammates are shit and they should be as good as he is.

Despite the fact he missed a free header, and was shite all game. :lol:

No goals against anyone remotely decent this season.

That too.