The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Here you have it, Cronaldo's quotes, in English:

http://en.as.com/en/2016/02/27/football/1456598707_801727.html

Cristiano: "If everyone was at my level, we'd be top"

He wasn't biting his tongue after losing to Atleti: "I like playing with Karim, with Bale, with Marcelo. I'm not saying Jesé, Lucas or Kovacic aren't good players, but..."

What an absolutely massive cunt

He's on about injuries man :lol:

He's never (rarely) injured. He wishes the others he likes to play alongside are like him (not injured a lot - Benzema had to get subbed off early, Bale is injured, Marcelo is injured, Pepe is injured), he thinks if there were all fit, they'd be top

He's never (rarely) injured. He wishes the others he likes to play alongside are like him (not injured a lot - Benzema had to get subbed off early, Bale is injured, Marcelo is injured, Pepe is injured), he thinks if there were all fit, they'd be top

Yeah he says that now, after the giant fucking shitstorm. :lol:

Yeah he says that now, after the giant fucking shitstorm. :lol:

Makes sense when you know what he was on about. Probably lost in translation (in his brain if he said it in English)

Yeah he says that now, after the giant f***ing shitstorm. :lol:

Makes sense when you know what he was on about. Probably lost in translation (in his brain if he said it in English)

He says it in Spanish originally, and his backpedalling is damage control. It's not like his fitness levels are over the roof, anyway.

It's not like his fitness levels are over the roof, anyway.

He's arguably the best athlete in the history of the game tbf

Not this season. Which is understandable, he's 31.

Honestly if you listen to the Spanish original it's pretty obvious he isn't talking about fitness.

My girlfriend's first language is Spanish, gonna let her decide.

Funny as f*** what's happened to Real, like. Sacking Ancelotti for Rafa f***ing Benitez and expecting anything but colossal failure is madness.

'look at me, look at me'  :lol:

Ancelotti would have had the same issues, tbf. He already did in his second season. Benítez was a bad appointment but ultimately it's the interference from upstairs what f***s everything up.

:lol: That. Love that you're slipping into common speech in a second language.