The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Had a feeling this would happen to Barca tonight. Their recent record at Sociedad is really poor and without Suarez they're susceptible to be shut down by ten men behind the ball as they used to be a couple of years ago.

Fucking Norwich.

Theres a lot to be said for getting it sorted as early as you can. I was all prepared for the remaining lightly burning ember of my giving a shit about our season to be snuffed out but fucking Norwich killed that hope off.

This is all weird. Four years of escaping in the last week or so means I'd accepted we'd eventually fail to escape, but I'd assumed it'd be a last week or two thing.

We've actually been down since we shamefully didn't spend anything in January, though, so we've had all this time to get used to it.

Every single villa fan I know wanted it to be mathematically confirmed yesterday. That feels like the earliest point at which we can start to rebuild.

Although we can't properly do that until the useless pampered manchild who got bored of playing with daddy's money finally fucks off.