The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I swear some of you have like multi-screen with about 12 games going  :lol:

I've just changed channel.

:lol:

Some people seem to know exactly what's happening everywhere though. My broadband melts if I have more than 3 screens open :lol:

ITV casually spending 45 minutes on the Liverpool game, and 15 on the other three in their highlights show :thup:

Broadcaster favours coverage of home nation team where almost all its target audience are located shocker.

can't abide them. I accept that was an amazing comeback but they just seem to have all the luck. It's in their DNA as a club.

I've always thought that of ManU. BVB gifted us the game tonight. You let in three at home, you should be out. Especially when you're 0-2 down before wacko's even got to the pub.

I've got a class at 7.30 in the morning with a massive Dortmund fan (he lives within spitting distance of the stadium). It's casual Friday, and I can't decide if I should wear a Liverpool top. Probably shouldn't because he's ten times the fan I am, but that whole place is crawling with BVB fuckers, and it's my moral obligation as a former resident of Gelsenkirchen to rub the filthy Dortmunders' noses in it. Scheissborussen.

ITV casually spending 45 minutes on the Liverpool game, and 15 on the other three in their highlights show :thup:

Asking Klopp if his half time team talk "only included one word: Istanbul" :lol:

What a fucking cringe.

Asking Klopp if his half time team talk "only included one word: Istanbul" :lol:

What a fucking cringe.

:lol: Fuck off. Hope Benitez comes in at HT when we're 3 down at the weekend and just shouts a random capital.

What a fucking cringe.

:lol: Hire me for millions a year. I can say, "Istanbul" with the best of them.

can't abide them. I accept that was an amazing comeback but they just seem to have all the luck. It's in their DNA as a club.

I've always thought that of ManU. BVB gifted us the game tonight. You let in three at home, you should be out. Especially when you're 0-2 down before wacko's even got to the pub.

I've got a class at 7.30 in the morning with a massive Dortmund fan (he lives within spitting distance of the stadium). It's casual Friday, and I can't decide if I should wear a Liverpool top. Probably shouldn't because he's ten times the fan I am, but that whole place is crawling with BVB fuckers, and it's my moral obligation as a former resident of Gelsenkirchen* to rub the filthy Dortmunders' noses in it. Scheissborussen.

*And Hull, mate. Get a fucking grip. :lol:

Slight adjustment.

What a f***ing cringe.

:lol: f*** off. Hope Benitez comes in at HT when we're 3 down at the weekend and just shouts a random capital.

Istanbul's not the capital :smug:

If Atletico where away I would have them as strong favourites. Pep, who has seemingly taken every club/season he's been in management to the CL semi's - has a very poor away record in CL KO football. He draws and loses more away ties than he should. Being at home in the away match is a huge advantage. Still probably have Atletico as favourites.

In any case that's a brilliant tie. Simeone vs Pep for the first time? Perhaps met in Simeone's first year at Atleti .

Would be brilliant for Atletico to not only beat the 3 favourites but to avenge the clubs that have beat them in previous CL finals too.

I can smell the 11th though.....

Broadcaster favours coverage of home nation team where almost all its target audience are located shocker.