The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

If Norwich lost the plot here and Sunderland could take a chunk out of their gd for us that would be nice.

Last thing we need is the mackems getting confidence from this and doing their usual run of wins at the end of the season. 1-0 from a pen will do.

Guest neesy111

How they saying "Any higher" its a straight red.

He's stamped on his ankle, its a red.

My thought is that it was a red card.

If Norwich lost the plot here and Sunderland could take a chunk out of their gd for us that would be nice.

No more than 3 imo, don't want the mackems boosting their gd too much.

Mackems will stay up man. Fair play to them, we can't eek out wins.

They won't. They might beat this shower of sh*te but their run-in is horrific. If we can get any sort of momentum going, it's between us and Norwich. So basically, Norwich FTW.

Guest Montezuma0

Can't believe I'm saying this, but my gut reaction to the Borini goal was positive. We need this. If we stay up we will send them down anyway.

Id love to understand your thinking here

Mackems will stay up man. Fair play to them, we can't eek out wins.

They won't. They might beat this shower of sh*te but their run-in is horrific. If we can get any sort of momentum going, it's between us and Norwich. So basically, Norwich FTW.

Doesn't matter who they have left, they always get out of it. Year in, year out.

Imagine the lift going into these two games though knowing it'd be in our own hands being outside of the bottom three by the next time these two play?