The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Down with Norwich then. Awful season and absolute final straw for me.

Norwich joining us is the final straw?

I always thought Sunderland would be the team out of the three to get out of it. It's a good result for us, but in the same way that it will dent Norwich's confidence, the win is going to be massive for the mackem's morale.

Haven't watched all of this but Sunderland look lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality and application. Strolling to a 2-0 win away at the same wank team that casually scored three past us.

Haven't watched all of this but Sunderland look lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality and application. Strolling to a 2-0 win away at the same w*** team that casually scored three past us.

There have been some nervy moments at the back for Sunderland. Two biggest differences are they don't completely shit themselves and they can defend set pieces.

Haven't watched all of this but Sunderland look lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality and application. Strolling to a 2-0 win away at the same wank team that casually scored three past us.

Norwich didn't need to do much to score three tbf. Taylor and co were practically hoying them in for them.

I think they've looked light years ahead of us in overall application, from start to finish they've worked hard, not just started to play at half time.  But quality wise they've still been denk.

Haven't watched all of this but Sunderland look lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality and application. Strolling to a 2-0 win away at the same w*** team that casually scored three past us.

There have been some nervy moments at the back for Sunderland. Two biggest differences are they don't completely shit themselves and they can defend set pieces.

Norwich should have had a pen as well IMO, and Sunderland's second goal was a foul.

That was a pen on Bassong for me. Gets a head on the ball if Cattermole doesn't push him in the back, exaggerated reaction or not.

Kaboul dragging Mbokani down was a pen as well IMO.

Guest Montezuma0

Appalling result for Norwich. If we can keep ourselves in this, it could go to the wire. Got to get points on the board and haul ourselves back into contention.