The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

can't abide them. I accept that was an amazing comeback but they just seem to have all the luck. It's in their DNA as a club.

I've always thought that of ManU. BVB gifted us the game tonight. You let in three at home, you should be out. Especially when you're 0-2 down before wacko's even got to the pub.

I've got a class at 7.30 in the morning with a massive Dortmund fan (he lives within spitting distance of the stadium). It's casual Friday, and I can't decide if I should wear a Liverpool top. Probably shouldn't because he's ten times the fan I am, but that whole place is crawling with BVB fuckers, and it's my moral obligation as a former resident of Gelsenkirchen* to rub the filthy Dortmunders' noses in it. Scheissborussen.

*And Hull, mate. Get a fucking grip. :lol:

Slight adjustment.

??? You'll have to explain that one to me.

can't abide them. I accept that was an amazing comeback but they just seem to have all the luck. It's in their DNA as a club.

I've always thought that of ManU. BVB gifted us the game tonight. You let in three at home, you should be out. Especially when you're 0-2 down before wacko's even got to the pub.

I've got a class at 7.30 in the morning with a massive Dortmund fan (he lives within spitting distance of the stadium). It's casual Friday, and I can't decide if I should wear a Liverpool top. Probably shouldn't because he's ten times the fan I am, but that whole place is crawling with BVB fuckers, and it's my moral obligation as a former resident of Gelsenkirchen* to rub the filthy Dortmunders' noses in it. Scheissborussen.

*And Hull, mate. Get a fucking grip. :lol:

Slight adjustment.

??? You'll have to explain that one to me.

Sorry, man, had an aberration. It surprises me sometimes the shit I come out with. You're sound. I hate that lovely refreshing calming cider. It's so numbing. Mmm. We cool?

Guest Montezuma0

Is Mike Williamson still injured?

Hopefully - I don't mean that maliciously, but he's bloody awful

If ever there was a game for a bit of Gary Birtles commentary.

He's f***ing awful.

He's that bad, he's good. I've never heard anyone moan as much through a game of football, he seems to get very little enjoyment from watching it.