The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's nothing like the Reid pen ffs. Dear me. :lol:

Getting in front of someone when jostling at a corner is nothing like jumping into a defender for no reason to try and con the referee into giving a pen.

But Reid moves into his path to get a penalty. Check his right leg on a replay and you'll see what I mean. He does that to convince the ref and make the fall more convincing.

Jesus Christ. It's a corner, he gets in front of him as running in for the ball as the corner is coming in.

Referee had warned Huth and Morgan as well, can have no complaints.

We could discuss this for ages without coming to agreement ;). I'm just saying he plants his right foot inwards, unnatural movement to get an advantage. Like I said, it's a penalty all day if refs were actually consistent.

We should really be hoping for the title to wrapped up early. Leicester have the best chance of doing so and hope Spurs get 2nd place sewn up. Dread for us to go into that final match with the title on the line.

Exactly, is far better for us Spurs have absolutely nothing to play for by then.

Got to bear in mind that Flip is an avid supporter of diving & cheating within the game.

Ofcourse he is, he's forrin.

That escalated.

Basically how you came to that conclusion so don't really see how that escalated. ;)

Based more on years of reading you defend/support cheating. Only partly because you're a dirty forrin.

Got to bear in mind that Flip is an avid supporter of diving & cheating within the game.

Ofcourse he is, he's forrin.

That escalated.

Basically how you came to that conclusion so don't really see how that escalated. ;)

Based more on years of reading you defend/support cheating. Only partly because you're a dirty forrin.

:aww:

Last one wasnt a pen either, ref trying to balance out his own dodgy decisions

Last one was probably the worst decision. That's clear dive by Schlupp. Did Carroll actually touch him?

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the referee's decisions. I didn't really see the last one, but given the samba boy is deriding the decision, I figure it was probably 100% correct.

Samba boy :lol: Trying to get personal. A bit like Mick in the NFL thread. You're too old for that shit Semmy. Try making your point across without being a dick. :thup:

im not trying to get personal, and if you think otherwise then tell me where you are and i'll come kick your head in. All i was saying is that all brazilians are pathetic diving losers who are only interested in diamond earrings and prostitutes.

Just seen the Vardy incident. For me he was looking for it and exaggerated the contact rather than dived. Should have been pulled to one side and warned and play should have continued.

Thank you. Like Parsley and someone said. Exactly how I saw it as well. Guess Semtex can't call you a samba boy however, you don't have those moves.  :coolsmiley:

:lol:

You'd be surprised.

It's classed as simulation nowadays rather than a dive, and technically I'd call that simulation but it was a warning and not a booking. If he did it again it should have been a booking. It's about refereeing with common sense and not necessarily by the book for me. Depends on your outlook though. Certainly was never, evr anything near a penalty though. Maybe I'm biased as a CB. :lol:

Law states it has to be booking if that's what it was, I tend to agree though.

Leicester worry me. Not because I really want them to win the title because they deserve it, but if they slip up again, title race going right down to the wire, we'll be screwed. Spurs having straightforward games will most likely make 2nd place guaranteed early for them and probably give their Euro-bound stars an early rest for the summer. So Leicester have to get it wrapped up atleast before the final weekend.

The Guardian live blog telling us what we already knew would happen:

12 mins: Not a great deal happening at present. Palace are sitting very deep, allowing Arsenal to knock it around as much as they like until they get around 35 yards from goal. Which probably isn’t the worst plan.