The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I wonder how much that will have tarnished his reputation as a pundit.

Not at all, imo.

Shearer had a go and he's now one of the best pundits around when before he wasn't exactly enthralling.

Nothing but respect for the likes of him and Neville for going and giving management a shot even if they failed, it's a very brave move.  Football's a lot easier when you're sitting on a sofa.

Not at all, imo.

Shearer had a go and he's now one of the best pundits around when before he wasn't exactly enthralling.

Nothing but respect for the likes of him and Neville for going and giving management a shot even if they failed, it's a very brave move.  Football's a lot easier when you're sitting on a sofa.

:thup:

If it's Owen I'll stab someone.

Not at all, imo.

Contracted to BT, ain't he?

Not at all, imo.

Contracted to BT, ain't he?

Aye but might be a sick joke amongst broadcasters. Like when DX invaded Nitro.

Wish I had the chance to be 'brave' by taking a massively-paid job that I'm not remotely qualified for.

Exactly. Gary Neville was a weasel on the football pitch, a decent enough right back but protected for the better part of his career by the likes of Roy Keane and David Beckham, who was always the first to goad the opposition and harangue the referee whenever a decision didn't go in Manchester United's favour. He was unqualified for the Valencia job and took it surely knowing it would anger their fans, only being appointed owing to his personal relationship with Valencia's already distrusted owner. He was effectively their Alan Pardew, only he didn't speak the language and the club had the decency to get rid when he failed spectacularly. And yet he is feted in England for being brave and because he can speak more than a couple of coherent sentences on the telly.

Given is at Stoke? [emoji38]

I had that exact sale revelation. [emoji38] Had no idea.

Aye he's the grim reaper, fancied playing for the next few months so he fucked Butland and Elliott up.

:lol: If Given never left he'd absolutely still be starting games here.