La Liga 19/20 - Premier Sports acquire exclusive UK TV rights

Village Idiot

That's really weird. You would think that the rest of his hair would be thinner and/or have a receding hairline too, but he's got thick, luxurious hair and then a complete bald patch. Must be s*** being in the public eye with everyone commenting on your appearance like.

Looks thin at the front in the last pic posted. Don't know why people like that don't just get a transplant if they are so worried about losing it

If you mean the pic I posted, that's actually from 2014.

I have seen several people that start balding back there. It's not common, but it happens.

Guest firetotheworks

That's really weird. You would think that the rest of his hair would be thinner and/or have a receding hairline too, but he's got thick, luxurious hair and then a complete bald patch. Must be shit being in the public eye with everyone commenting on your appearance like.

Looks thin at the front in the last pic posted. Don't know why people like that don't just get a transplant if they are so worried about losing it

Probably because if you do that you're limited to a short hair cut and your natural hair continues to receed beyond the transplanted hair.

La Liga is red hot both at the top and at the bottom this year.

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/4/9/lucha-por-descenso-falta-dos-jornadas-para-final-liga-1462132715794.jpg

I'd say Levante are out (even if they win tonight, they aren't beating Atlético next week), and Betis and Espanyol are safe too, but the rest are all in it with just two games to go.

Guest neesy111

Didn't realise deportivo are that close to the drop.

I'd guess you'll want espanyol to go down.

Looked shit yesterday and two solid games left. Could well go down again.

Always had a soft spot for them after their glory days.

Espanyol are safe with that point count, imho. The combo of results needed to put them in the drop zone is really unlikely.

Depor might go down if they don't get a single point in the last two fixtures, their GA with the rest of the relegation rivals is pretty unfavorable. I'm betting that the last relegated side will go down with 38 points though. I can't see more than two of Granada, Rayo, Sporting or Getafe exceeding that point total.

• 2 weeks later...

Sevilla somehow have managed to finish 7th without winning a single away game all season. Commendable.

Was reading today that Barcelona have apparently bid for Lemos?

He's been absolutely brilliant for us since he joined in January, so calm on the ball and always seems to be in the right positions for cutting out attacks. Not sure if he's good enough for yourselves yet (granted there's not much backup competition) but fingers crossed the bid gets rejected because I'm not sure we'll find anyone as good as him for the €2m we paid to Rubin Kazan.

Sevilla somehow have managed to finish 7th without winning a single away game all season. Commendable.

Was reading today that Barcelona have apparently bid for Lemos?

He's been absolutely brilliant for us since he joined in January, so calm on the ball and always seems to be in the right positions for cutting out attacks. Not sure if he's good enough for yourselves yet (granted there's not much backup competition) but fingers crossed the bid gets rejected because I'm not sure we'll find anyone as good as him for the €2m we paid to Rubin Kazan.

Yeah I read that. Dunno about it though, after the football season ends the silly season begins; we'll be linked with 2000000 players until September.

I think they'll win it again looking at that squad

I thought the complete opposite. Looks like they're lacking a World Class striker.

Haven't seen a huge amount or Morata so presume he will be the main striker?

I think they'll win it again looking at that squad

I thought the complete opposite. Looks like they're lacking a World Class striker.

Haven't seen a huge amount or Morata so presume he will be the main striker?

England are the only good team in it with really good strikers and I don't think the rest of their team is good enough. Morata is an improvement on what they've had since Torres and Villa went downhill

Morata has barely featured for Spain up until now, I can't see Del Bosque suddenly turning to him. But he's given up on Costa - who was Plan A up until now - so I guess he's ready to make changes.

Wouldn't surprise me if Aduriz became our Klose either.

Morata has barely featured for Spain up until now, I can't see Del Bosque suddenly turning to him. But he's given up on Costa - who was Plan A up until now - so I guess he's ready to make changes.

Wouldn't surprise me if Aduriz became our Klose either.

Costa :yao: What a decision to pick Spain. Brazil and Spain would've been better off had he not chosen Spain.

http://bbc.in/1TZYHK1

Odd. The Boro would have a mare in La Liga.

It's not really a fine. What happens is that the equivalent of the "facilities fee" in our new collective deal depends partly on how much you pack your stadium and provide atmosphere.

In a perfect world this will give incentive to clubs to lower ticket prices. Somehow I doubt that will happen.

Torres seems to have a knack of scoring in big games and international tournaments too, surprised he hasn't been taken even as a last choice.

He's used to these tournaments and wouldn't lose his composure or fluster.

We had a bunch of in-form strikers to choose from this year. Rubén Castro and Borja Bastón were in great form and scoring 18+. Bastón seems to have what it takes to go on to become a very good striker, I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle when he goes back to Atlético. Morata is an odd one, you watch him play and you see that he has it all, but he actually has a poor goalscoring record. I suppose he's the kind of striker that one day will have *that* breakthrough season and he will never look back. But he's the future, and Torres is the past.

I think Aduriz is what the doctor ordered, we have never had a striker of his abilities that actually managed to score (Llorente and Negredo failed at NT level). It's the first time where we could have a working Plan B.