La Liga 19/20 - Premier Sports acquire exclusive UK TV rights

Village Idiot

Mad how shambolic La Liga's marketing and rights negotiation is compared to the Premier League.

They just agreed to another four years on Bein in the U.S., which means another four years of no one watching. Most major carriers either don't carry Bein or bury it on expensive packages.

Most likely part of a wider deal to be on other Bein channels across the world, but still miles behind anything the other top leagues have over here.

Betis are the one. Similar size stadium and supporter passion as the old NUFC. Cracking passionate city. Play in stripes but have ambition and some good players, they are looking to break into the champions league spots and have good ambition.

I was at their game at home to Atletico Madrid last season they won 1-0, I'm planning on getting back down there for a game this season too. Seemed a few British flags on display too so must have a fair few expats supporting them

Betis are the one. Similar size stadium and supporter passion as the old NUFC. Cracking passionate city. Play in stripes but have ambition and some good players, they are looking to break into the champions league spots and have good ambition.

I was at their game at home to Atletico Madrid last season they won 1-0, I'm planning on getting back down there for a game this season too. Seemed a few British flags on display too so must have a fair few expats supporting them

Saw this the other day - https://www.facebook.com/blythbetis/

Hope for promotion for Deportivo. Have no idea about their chances though :lol: They were 6th in the Segunda last season.

They lost the play off final having been 2-0 up after the first leg.

Ah! Rough. Time to bounce back now then. Will be following them a bit.

Always had a soft spot for Valencia and Sevilla.

Me too. The only Spanish team I really liked was the Depor team of the late 90's-early 00's though. And then there's Colo, Jonas and our famous Teresa Herrera triumph. Liked Pandiani as well.

• 4 weeks later...