La Liga 19/20 - Premier Sports acquire exclusive UK TV rights

Village Idiot

Emery to Madrid depending on the CL Final?  ???

Surely not :lol: Perez is a nutter but that'd be taking it too far.. Fans would definitely be on his back (more than they already are) if he did that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid player Lucas Silva has retired aged 23 due to a heart condition

Bit shitty

This been confirmed? Had high hopes for the kid, was so good for Cruzeiro when they won the league apparently. Got couple of chances under Ancelotti but didn't do much.

Not retiring. Had one out of plenty exams showing some kind of cardiac arrythmia, but will do further tests and has done after the medical exams which haven't shown it. So could all well be a mistake by the doctor as well. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Atléti's after midweek CL fixtures: Sporting (H), Valencia (A), Sevilla (A), La Real (A), Osasuna (A), Villarreal (A).

Barça Liga games after midweek CL fixtures next season: Leganés (A), Celta (A), Valencia (A), Sevilla (A), La Real (A), Osasuna (A).

And then:

Real Madrid's Liga games after midweek CL fixtures next season: Espanyol (A), Eibar (H), Athletic (H), Leganés (H), Sporting (H), Depor (H).

That 'luck'.

CL group stages are such a piece of piss it probably won't matter too much tbh. Still rank though. Can't be arsed to check but I know Wenger always moans about the same for Arsenal although at least the forrins have the nous to move their games so they're not on late Sats/Suns etc.

CL group stages are such a piece of p*ss it probably won't matter too much tbh. Still rank though. Can't be arsed to check but I know Wenger always moans about the same for Arsenal although at least the forrins have the nous to move their games so they're not on late Sats/Suns etc.

Yeah, not too fussed about this. I don't think they would bother to cheat the draw for the CL group stages tbf.

• 2 weeks later...

There's been a change of sponsor and La Liga will now be known as "Liga Santander" (after a bank) and the Second Division will be known as "Liga 1/2/3" (after their main banking product) which is probably the most idiotic name for a league competition I can think of.

The first time I read it I thought they were changing the whole scheme so all divisions below the first would go as Liga 1 / Liga 2 / Liga 3 like in England. But no, it's "Liga 1/2/3". :anguish: