La Liga 19/20 - Premier Sports acquire exclusive UK TV rights

Village Idiot

Think Neymar scored in every knockout round in the CL too. Playing under Messi he'll never get his credit. He needs to make that Figo move to become GOAT.

Shut up :lol:  Honestly, if he wants to become GOAT he has to stay. Wait for his time to shine. Learn from Messi more and gradually start taking over in 2-3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Think Neymar scored in every knockout round in the CL too. Playing under Messi he'll never get his credit. He needs to make that Figo move to become GOAT.

Shut up :lol:  Honestly, if he wants to become GOAT he has to stay. Wait for his time to shine. Learn from Messi more and gradually start taking over in 2-3 years.

He could break his leg. Messi could Stevie G it. There's only one way.

Guest firetotheworks

It's weird when they do that. Didn't Bale win player of the year when he was under 21 whilst someone else won best young player? Might not have that exactly right but it was something like that.

It's weird when they do that. Didn't Bale win player of the year when he was under 21 whilst someone else won best young player? Might not have that exactly right but it was something like that.

Aye i'm sure that happened, i mean i doubt Messi is losing any sleep over it but it's still very strange. :lol:

Interesting to hear whether he changes his tune on transfers because he sure as hell won't have a say in them there unless they're Jorge Mendes players.

Was just about to mention that, Valencia are the ones signing loads from his stable aye.

Amongst others but they're the main offenders, aye.