Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

• 4 weeks later...

If he's going to bomb up the pitch then he needs to bust a gut to get back when he loses it. Cost us the 2nd goal yesterday by jogging back and could very easily have happened again in the 2nd half when Rooney was left one on one against Colo.

fantastic player - really like him. But against Man U he alone cost us 2 goals.

Still young

What the fuck are you talking about man? It's not like he made a Darlow style clanger to gift them the game - he had a ridiculously harsh penalty decision given against him that 9/10 referees would have correctly turned down and aye he made a suspect pass for the 2nd, but were the rest of the team busting a gut to get back? Could other defenders have done better? He played quite well and made an error there but to say 'he alone' cost us 2 goals is nothing short of utter bollocks.

Still young

What the fuck are you talking about man? It's not like he made a Darlow style clanger to gift them the game - he had a ridiculously harsh penalty decision given against him that 9/10 referees would have correctly turned down and aye he made a suspect pass for the 2nd, but were the rest of the team busting a gut to get back? Could other defenders have done better? He played quite well and made an error there but to say 'he alone' cost us 2 goals is nothing short of utter bollocks.

He did play a pretty big part in the second like, obviously not all his fault but the way he seemed to jog back after losing the ball was very discouraging

Still young

What the f*** are you talking about man? It's not like he made a Darlow style clanger to gift them the game - he had a ridiculously harsh penalty decision given against him that 9/10 referees would have correctly turned down and aye he made a suspect pass for the 2nd, but were the rest of the team busting a gut to get back? Could other defenders have done better? He played quite well and made an error there but to say 'he alone' cost us 2 goals is nothing short of utter bollocks.

he had a poor match - no point in denying it! That penalty decision was unfortunately 100% correct! he lost his man and was lost completely.

2nd goal he made a horror pass in a critical position

well...right there you have it!

As i said...quality player, still young and learning at this level though...nothing wrong with that!

Still young

What the f*** are you talking about man? It's not like he made a Darlow style clanger to gift them the game - he had a ridiculously harsh penalty decision given against him that 9/10 referees would have correctly turned down and aye he made a suspect pass for the 2nd, but were the rest of the team busting a gut to get back? Could other defenders have done better? He played quite well and made an error there but to say 'he alone' cost us 2 goals is nothing short of utter bollocks.

he had a poor match - no point in denying it! That penalty decision was unfortunately 100% correct! he lost his man and was lost completely.

As i said...quality player, still young and learning at this level though...nothing wrong with that!

1st point I completely disagree with, the 2nd I agree he made a poor pass but the goal still could have been prevented if the team didn't just give up with running back.

Wow, ok..! :lol:

Arm stretched in unnatural position, Mbemba clearly aware that he has mistimed the ball as he is looking at his arm and the Man Utd player to try and block the header (which he manged successfully). It was more arm seeking ball than the other way around. Clear penalty.

Arm stretched in unnatural position, Mbemba clearly aware that he has mistimed the ball as he is looking at his arm and the Man Utd player to try and block the header (which he manged successfully). It was more arm seeking ball than the other way around. Clear penalty.

Do you think he handled it deliberately?

Here we fucking go...  :lol: I'm not arguing the same point in 2 different threads, like.

Still young

1st point I completely disagree with, the 2nd I agree he made a poor pass but the goal still could have been prevented if the team didn't just give up with running back.

2nd goal. you can´t make a pass like that when you´re not under more pressure. PL teams punish you for mistakes like that.

the running back could be better....maybe colo could have done better? But its still an error that cost a goal...had Colback done it he would probably be dead by now!

The handball - maybe he didn´t do it on purpose - but he took away a free header...

I will give you that apart from those incidents he did ok.

I "like" when he carries the ball forward - only problem is he always ends up losing it :dave:

It's a handball man. Why is his hand in that position? Unnatural position. He has no idea where Fellaini wass and allowed Fellaini to get a couple yards space which is just bad defending.

IN his defence, he personally should not be marking Fellaini from a corner. Although you would hope your CB would be a match for Fellaini in the air.

If his hand was by his side or on his body I wouldn't blame him at all. But he gave the ref a real decision to make and it looked a pen to me. A clear one.

If people look at the laws of the game and come to the conclusion it is a penalty then they fundamentally do not understand written English. He's not looking at Fellaini, he's not looking at the ball and his arm is about 30cm away from the ball when it hits fellaini's head.

http://www.newssportsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3018D26100000578-3396559-image-a-1_1452638853411.jpg

Doesn't even hit his hand.  :lol: