Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Swissmag, do you only ever post when you feel you want to take offence to something for no reason other than "it's not quite politcally correct"?

Now I got it...you were the "Mbemba...congo" guy. Now it's clear! Both politically uncorrect, but that's it.

Would love it if this deal was somehow on the hush hush and he was announced with Mitro later.

I'm hoping so too, let's be honest there's no obvious reason the confirmation of Mitrovic is taking so long.

Would love it if this deal was somehow on the hush hush and he was announced with Mitro later.

I'm hoping so too, let's be honest there's no obvious reason the confirmation of Mitrovic is taking so long.

Normally I would attribute it to being the ineptitude of the club, but surely the club wouldn't look to prolong any positive PR unless there was a good reason, like DOUBLE the positive PR with another signing.

We can hope.

Guest Roger Kint

Normally I would attribute it to being the ineptitude of the club, but surely the club wouldn't look to prolong any positive PR unless there was a good reason, like DOUBLE the positive PR with another signing.

We can hope.

The same club that delayed the positive news of Carver/Stones sacking by nearly a full day and had a cloak and dagger announcement to SMc's appointment?

We will definitely get this guy. The whole reason the double signing makes sense between the same 2 clubs is to reduce how much we pay for Mitrovic and how much Anderlecht pass on to Belgrade by offsetting against this guy's transfer fee.

We will definitely get this guy. The whole reason the double signing makes sense between the same 2 clubs is to reduce how much we pay for Mitrovic and how much Anderlecht pass on to Belgrade by offsetting against this guy's transfer fee.

Would we not have paid £20M for Mbemba with Mitrovic thrown in for free ;)?

It's got to be done a little more subtle than that :lol:

It's got to be done a little more subtle than that :lol:

Didnt Porto try that with James and Moutinho..

Guest reefatoon

He did not mbemba his medical time so they have to chancel it until tomorrow.

Are you trying to tell us he congo?

Newcastle United plan to fly Anderlecht defender Chancel Mbemba in for his medical later this week as they look to wrap up his signing, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the Premier League club.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/21/newcastle-confident-chancel-mbemba-deal-can-be-done-medical-in-t/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2015/07/21/newcastle-confident-chancel-mbemba-deal-can-be-done-medical-in-t/&utm_source=Twitter

Oooooh the sneaky buggers!