Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

This is great news, if true, wow things have changed quickly. If we get this one "over the line" we got three quality players in, in positions of great need (well lets face it, every position was a position of need). Still need more but starting to look a lot more healthy.

Anybody seen him play?

I watched every second of DR Congo at the last Cup of Nations, but cannot remember anything of him at all for some reason. In retrospect, it seems odd that someone so highly rated was shunted out to CDM to accommodate the likes of Zakuani. :lol:

Anyway, the video tells me that he has pace, physical aggressiveness, and ball-playing ability, all things the club desperately lacks at that position. Simply based on these attributes, I am excited to see what he can add to the side. The step up from a very poor Belgian league to England will be a tough one for Mitrovic and this young boy, but the singings are exciting nonetheless.

Let's hope he's not watching our friendly on the flight over :lol:

Or as we always say when we're shite while trying to sign someone; he'll be thinking "fuck me, if this is the standard the fans are used to, they are going to love me!".

Tielemans looks f***ing awesome.

Yea its wierd none is after him when anderlecht is selling all their "golden" players.

Tielemans is maybe the best player they have/had.

Tielemans is only 18.  He'll get another year or two under his belt at Anderlecht before moving on.

Then he will surely be out of reach for us :D

Prolly signing for an CL side then.

Guest palnese

@Sporting_AND: Mbemba: "Newcastle is a club with a lot of ambition, they aren't a hangers-on club. McClaren can lead Newcastle to succes. " #nufc

Hehehe

Not that we need further confirmation, but Mitrovic mentioned the move to a Belgian newspaper:

I know the players of Newcastle only from Match of the Day on the BBC. It's so nice that also comes Chancel Mbemba. (Laughs) I'll be reunited with my regular opponent in training.

This transfer will take us to the 35 million mark which was what we had in surplus if I recall? Will be interesting to see whether or not the spending stops here.

Hope not, we need atleast one more defender if he signs.

Colo and Willi is outdated and not the level we need.

We definitely need another centre back as this lad is fairly inexperienced and not the tallest.

Also does anyone know how to opt back to the mobile site? I'm on the desktop version of the forum and its a nightmare

We definitely need another centre back as this lad is fairly inexperienced and not the tallest.

Also does anyone know how to opt back to the mobile site? I'm on the desktop version of the forum and its a nightmare

The Tapatalk app is the best way to browse this site from a phone, in my opinion.