Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Surely they wouldn't turn down a visa for someone paying millions in tax. That wouldn't make sense.

If paying tax was the only qualification for a visa the country would be flooded like.

I think they'll get him the visa with an 'exceptional talent' appeal or whatever you call that given his age.

Surely they wouldn't turn down a visa for someone paying millions in tax. That wouldn't make sense.

If paying tax was the only qualification for a visa the country would be flooded like.

I think they'll get him the visa with an 'exceptional talent' appeal or whatever you call that given his age.

Which one ?

I know in some countries getting a visa requires your employer to show that they couldn't find a citizen capable of doing the job so bringing in a foreigner is necessary.

Would be class sending them a video of Williamson as our proof. :lol:

I know in some countries getting a visa requires your employer to show that they couldn't find a citizen capable of doing the job so bringing in a foreigner is necessary.

any clip of williamson, taylor running into a post and dislocating his shoulder again, shane ferguson playing CB and getting his arse handed to him by a plumber and so on :lol:

we'll have no issues with this like, they'll just people within the game to write testimonials to say he's going to a world beater and so on and is an exceptional talent

;D ;D ;D

Tbf, Showing a video of Williamson would probably grant some lesothan Sunday League division 4 reserve player a Visa.

Saying goodbye to the Anderlecht fans :-

We should sign the guy with the purple cap on to replace Williamson.

http://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/sc4ESHUJZwdH2qeR-AtKVw/o.jpg

The panel won't look at Williamson, they will look at what British centre halves we have in their late teens or early 20s. So will Mbemba block opportunities for Dummett?

They won't look at any other player. They'll look at his potential wage packet £££.

Arsenal managed to get Gabriel and he hadn't played a single international game. Leicester also got their striker and I'm sure there are plenty of British cloggers who could have turned out for them. It should be fine.