Swansea City vs Newcastle United - Sat 15th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Janmaat is our best hope but I've never seen anyone handle Montero. We can score against them though.

Amazing how it's not playing for Bayern then  :razz:

But seriously i think Janmaat can handle him and Ayew on the other side is more about runs off the ball than excellent dribbling i don't think he'll give Haidara more problems than Tadic did. I'm more concerned with the runners from midfield like Sigurdsson playing off Gomis hold up play than i am the wingers.

Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Mbemba, Haidara, Anita, Sissoko, Colback, Wijnaldum, Aarons, Cisse

The tough question is does he drop Cisse for Mitrovic? I don't think he will. Haidara is more than likely going to be our weak link again, but I am confident of getting at least a point which is completely different to just a few weeks back.

Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Mbemba, Haidara, Anita, Sissoko, Colback, Wijnaldum, Aarons, Cisse

The tough question is does he drop Cisse for Mitrovic? I don't think he will. Haidara is more than likely going to be our weak link again, but I am confident of getting at least a point which is completely different to just a few weeks back.

I don't see why he would.

Remember what Monk said last year

"The possession was so easy, that the concentration lapsed a little. I talked to the players about managing the game - those moments when it is so easy for us to keep the ball.

dat pardew

Batterd in the air potentially I fear.

Wings worry me and any crosses will be meat and drink...

On the positives if Anita performs the same way and Sissoko and Winjaldum do like wise we can cause trouble.

Like to see more of Mitrovic, he looked more promising, mentalness aside, than Riviere did all last season imo.