Swansea City 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

Just got back in. I see the usual shit from a british manager in terms of selection.

Fucking shite! They better get 3 top class players in or it's going to be a drag until the January window.

Nothing like giving him a chance or anything.

Guest Gino14

Amazing that every Newcastle fan in the world looks at this game and thinks 'we need to deal with Montero' and yet our management don't even seem to have looked at him.  This would be the game to have a more defensive player on the right and protect Janmaat, because we've been absolutely murdered down that side so far and we've paid the price.  This could well be 3 or 4-0 by the end.  Great start to the season as usual, and many difficult games to come in the weeks ahead.

I swear, that Janmaat second yellow is one guaranteed not to be given if it's committed by an opposition player :lol:

The first booking was never a booking.

Don't think I saw it. It just feels (although I know fans of every club think this) that countless times I've seen an opposition player on a yellow do something like that and be given another chance.

Can't fault McClaren for Janmaat being a f***ing idiot imo. Silly second yellow to take!

Janmaat had a few niggly tackles before the sending off, it always looked likely that he was going to walk at some point and McClaren should have seen that.

Just got back in. I see the usual shit from a british manager in terms of selection.

Fucking shite! They better get 3 top class players in or it's going to be a drag until the January window.

Nothing like giving him a chance or anything.

Not when Obermong's selected 2 games in a row no.

Sadly we looked a state long before Janmaat got sent off. Will take a long time to get this lot up to speed judging by the first couple of games.

As McClaren has said himself, it's a long term plan but we need to find a way to get points in the short term. Currently I think bungs and bribes are the way to go.

Guest firetotheworks

Amazing that every Newcastle fan in the world looks at this game and thinks 'we need to deal with Montero' and yet our management don't even seem to have looked at him.  This would be the game to have a more defensive player on the right and protect Janmaat, because we've been absolutely murdered down that side so far and we've paid the price.  This could well be 3 or 4-0 by the end.  Great start to the season as usual, and many difficult games to come in the weeks ahead.

Thought the same, but then Sissoko did start getting back and doubling up on him. Janmaat being sent off was his own daft fault.