Swansea City 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

And done what?

Subbed him, is that difficult to work out?

Said it already during the first half but its ridiculous that its seen as such a wrong thing to do to take off a player before half time

we need aarons on in stead of sissoko if injured, gives us a counter attack outlet with mongheed. Would also bring taylor into middle and mbemba right bck taking colbakc or anita off, gomis is all over our current CBs.

You're hardly going to sub your defenders everytime they get booked, especially when the options on the bench are dogshit.

It wasn't because he had been booked, it was because he'd been booked and was making niggly fouls.

And done what?

Said it already during the first half but its ridiculous that its seen as such a wrong thing to do to take off a player before half time

We're getting dicked down our right side, best take our only right-back off.

Unless Cisse is supposed to be picking up the ball from inside his half and doing a Weah I'm struggling to see what more he can be doing. He's showing when he can.

The ball bounces off him to the opposition half the time, and the other half, should he manage to control it, he passes it straight to them. He has been very bad.

Arsenal and Man Utd our next two matches after this- could be looking like a poor start.

Only 3 first team signings will be brought back into focus, and rightly so, should we end up with 1 point from our first 4 matches.

I'm not going to jump on McLaren's back, but playing Obertan ahead of Perez is very questionable (I don't care about his assist last week).

What do you make of Button & Alonso?

And done what?

I agree, but I don't think it was necessary today. You can't hold McClaren accountable for Janmaat's stupidity there, I'm just not having it :lol:

And done what?

We're getting dicked down our right side, best take our only right-back off.

Luckily he took himself off instead.

Can't fault McClaren for Janmaat being a f***ing idiot imo. Silly second yellow to take!

Janmaat had a few niggly tackles before the sending off, it always looked likely that he was going to walk at some point and McClaren should have seen that.

What's McClaren meant to do, like?

Sub him?

:lol: Righto. Not a manager in the league would've done that.

I know I'm taking the p*ss.

:lol:

Soton took Cedric off last week when he was booked and still getting rinsed. Nowt stopping McClaren taking Janmaat off before HT.

If we had a right back that could come on and do job that would make sense. We could only stick Anita there who will get raped too by Montero.

The better option would have been to protect Janmaat more and even have a word with him to calm him down. Leaving him to get shit on more until he brain farts a second yellow hasn't worked.

Scary this is Obertan has been our best attacking threat by quite a distance.

Has got two shots on target and delivered two decent balls into the box. I have seen nothing else from anyone attacking wise.