Swansea City 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

I missed the first 10 minutes of the first half, but from what I saw it was not as bad as people are making out. We played ok, we could have pressed more and I think we would have stepped it up in the 2nd half. The sending off was always going to make it tough. I don't know why people are going on like the sky is falling. We have had a bad day, but it is by no means as bad as people on here are making out.

How many 'bad days' have we had in the last few years? Fuck me, look at the bigger picture ffs. It plain to see why people are annoyed.

Bad days under Pardew and Carver were not bad days, it was bad management. We haven't even played 2 games in the new season and people are kicking off. Let's give McClaren a chance, things have just went wrong for us today and our perforce for the majority of the first half doesn't warrant all the comments.

Where did Swansea get Montero from? f*** me, he'd have been a great signing for us, perfect for our left side. Couldn't believe how good he was last week against Ivanovic, gave him the runaround.

From the MLS, I think.

Wow. Probably didn't cost a ton then either. Fuck's sake, they have him we have Obertan trundling around making our left side look untidy.

Tim Vickery kept on banging on about him for ages too.

Gomis is a decent striker and I think he'll have a good season for them, but the thought of a Swansea attacking quartet like this:

Bony

Montero      Sigurdsson      Ayew

:fwap:

Mitrovic needs to start games and we need to stop throwing him on late after he's been sat on the bench and got all wound up all game.

We're starting a sloth and keeping the energetic guy on the bench. Fuck me.

RB, CB, LB, LW, ST all needed. Otherwise we're just papering the cracks with the 3 signings. But of course, no money...

Why we need a striker? We got 1 expensive one on the bench and other expensive already subbed off

A dangerous concept called competition, like that of Swansea's.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the first half, but from what I saw it was not as bad as people are making out. We played ok, we could have pressed more and I think we would have stepped it up in the 2nd half. The sending off was always going to make it tough. I don't know why people are going on like the sky is falling. We have had a bad day, but it is by no means as bad as people on here are making out.

How many 'bad days' have we had in the last few years? f*** me, look at the bigger picture ffs. It plain to see why people are annoyed.

Bad days under Pardew and Carver were not bad days, it was bad management. We haven't even played 2 games in the new season and people are kicking off. Let's give McClaren a chance, things have just went wrong for us today and our perforce for the majority of the first half doesn't warrant all the comments.

So its all out of our control. Must be science or something.